Help U2BROTHR win a contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2BROTHR

Mirror Ball Man 2.0
This is easy. No sign up. No emails. No personal information needed.

I have entered a contest for a product that I use on my car to keep it rust free. You see I drive my car in the winter....my car is my daily driver.... an since Bono and I have taken the picture on my car, I decided I h:hyper::hyper:ave a chance to win the grand prize. A trip for four to the Dominican Republic.

Just go to this page and you'll see me and full Mirrorball Man 2.0 gear. There's a yellow link at the bottom to click to vote. My blurb on the page is U2 related :)

Hoping to win a trip for my wife and I. I go once a year to get my car sprayed with Krown so I do believe in the product. Would love some help! Voting ends Jan 31, 2013

image-view.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like voting for this contest is over. The Web page no longer loads. Thanks for the votes!

Thank you guys. I appreciate it. If you feel so inclined to hit the facebook like button too.... I think that helps. Here's hoping and waiting till Jan 31st!

I voted. Wow, the car is almost as shiny as your mirror suit.

Tee hee..... I love entering contests. The one thing about entering a contest is you MUST read the rules/regulations. In the rules, it states that you must appear in the picture with your vehicle and that all persons appearing in the picture must consent to the photo being used for the company.

So. I obviously couldn't use the picture of Bono and I on the car. My wife and I wrote the blurb together (figuring I can *mention* Bono) as well think of me posing for creative picture.

Hopefully it all works out! Keep the votes coming and thank you! :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom