Help if anyone knows how I can get somesthing transilated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I started a new menu of drinks for my restaurant and I need the Japanese translation for " Full Bloom". If anyone knows any sites or any help would be great!

This is what I found with a quick Google search:

English: full bloom
Japanese: mankai, masakari, massakari

I'd be careful with the internet tranlations

I have a brother that did speak fluent Japanese, he lived in Japan for several years.

Anyways when I went to Japan for two weeks(in the 80s) there were a lot of funny English translations.

I have a anime sweatshirt that reads something like "Tusuro, a football as a child was his friend"

check out this site

Funny Japanese Translations - eBaum's World Forum

I'd be careful with the internet tranlations

Hell yeah!

Dunno if she would remember but years back when Sicy and I were talkin more, (she was around more :D) and so I 'wrote' this thang to her, in Italian, here on the board, and I guess, the Net Translator did NOT do it 'perfectly' and Sicy was entertained at many mistakes. :lol:

:up:
:wink:

anyhow, good luck with it DMP.

This looks to be the Japanese symbol: 満開 Maybe you can stick it on the menu.

It was slightly amusing, DMP...I thought you intentionally misspelled the thread title. I would've ran with it. :wink:

Well, when I google searched the word 満開, images of flowers in bloom popped up, romanized that is mankai, just like BeeGee said.

ETA: just noticed AoD said the same thing

Yeah, BG is correct, and the kanji AoD posted is right as well.

You could also use the hiragana まんかい if you so pleased (though I'd only put it next to the kanji characters in parenthesis if used, otherwise people will think a 7 yr old Japanese kid did the translations). :wink:

Yeah, BG is correct, and the kanji AoD posted is right as well.

You could also use the hiragana まんかい if you so pleased (though I'd only put it next to the kanji characters in parenthesis if used, otherwise people will think a 7 yr old Japanese kid did the translations). :wink:

Do you speak Japanese U2PM? I took it all through high school and it's my minor in college, but I haven't been able to take a class because of scheduling conflicts in over a year, so I'm quickly losing it :crack: + :sad:

Do you speak Japanese U2PM? I took it all through high school and it's my minor in college, but I haven't been able to take a class because of scheduling conflicts in over a year, so I'm quickly losing it :crack: + :sad:

You are now my tomodachi. :wink:

I lived there for a few years, minored in "Japanese Studies" (language, history, politics, culture) in school, and had a job speaking Japanese all day long for a year or two right out of school. It's tough to keep up on without having the chance to speak it all the time. I've been back twice for work in the last few years, and without fail it seems to start coming back right when it's time to leave. :mad:

You are now my tomodachi. :wink:

I lived there for a few years, minored in "Japanese Studies" (language, history, politics, culture) in school, and had a job speaking Japanese all day long for a year or two right out of school. It's tough to keep up on without having the chance to speak it all the time. I've been back twice for work in the last few years, and without fail it seems to start coming back right when it's time to leave. :mad:

haha! Hurray then :D (I'd say Yatta, but Heroes has killed that phrase for me FOREVER)

God, that sounds amazing. I've only been for three weeks, and I want to go back so badly, but it's so expensive. The thing that kills me is I know I'll never be fluent if I don't get to live there, and it just looks like I'll never have the chance, and in turn, that makes me feel like all the work I've put into learning is going to be pointless in the end when I forget everything.

/le sigh

I think this is the fastest derailed thread I have personally seen.
Every one here...should be ashamed, other than Beegee and U2PMF....:flirt:

Ricky, best of ruck to you.

I確実な希望you' それについて再冗談を言うこと。 あなたの鼻?に生命のユーモアを見るまで入り、あなたの脳幹で蹴るようにさもなければ、小さい人体?ボットは。

:hug:

I think this is the fastest derailed thread I have personally seen.
Every one here...should be ashamed, other than Beegee and U2PMF....:flirt:

Ricky, best of ruck to you.

Really?? You don't think AoD or B212 contributed anything helpful to DMP? If not, you're a tough woman to please.

I have no idea why I was one of only two to be singled out.

But I would really like to be left out of it.

There is no "it". I was just wondering why two people that helped needed to be ashamed of themselves, nothing more.

Besides, I wasn't addressing you, so I'm not sure why you thought you were in something :huh:

Back
Top Bottom