Happy Thanksgiving! What are your plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
4.gif
2.gif
1.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are your plans?

Just having the parents over along with my niece from up north. Nothing fancy.

Food tomorrow.

Hunting down Wide Awake in Europe on Friday.

Lunch and shopping with Thora on Saturday.

Leftovers to continue through the weekend. :)

Dinner right here with the family & our British neighbors (they always seem to be over here for American holidays!), it's a smaller gathering than last year with my sister and her new husband off to visit his sister in Alabama, but I'm excited nonetheless. The Patriots are playing a Thanksgiving game, so that'll definitely be a part of it as well. The last time they were in a Thanksgiving game was also in Detroit 8 years ago, the first season at Ford Field back when I was living in Michigan and we went to the game to see Brady kick the sorry Lions' ass, and it was my birthday.

That was kind of rambly, but it's late and I'm just about to sign off for the night.

Going to my Aunt's with my mom, my brother, my sister in-law and the baby.

Watching Macy's right now, never watched it from the beginning before, so this is fun.

Going to lunch at my aunt's, then dinner at my dad's. Catching a nap and then heading out to shop at midnight. Then everyone's gonna meet up for lunch Friday afternoon.

Fun and busy busy times ahead.

great day....slept in, watched the parade while finishing up desserts. Then watched football and mid afternoon we went to visit my grandpa at the nursing home. He's too weak to leave and it's too cold for him outside so we brought him pumpkin cheesecake and spent a few hours with him. Then more football, family over, lots and lots of awesome food, games, desserts and now I have to go to bed because I work at 5 am tomorrow :happy:

Back
Top Bottom