Happy Birthday VintagePunk!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks again! :)

It turned out to be a good day after all. I tried some toast around 6 pm and was feeling okay. Later in the evening, I got hungry, so we ordered Chinese. Had a bit of that, and then some birthday cake. My daughter, who decided this summer that she'd better learn to cook so that she doesn't starve this year at school, made me this from scratch:

IMG_0314.jpg

It's a chocolate sour cream cake, with a cream cheese peanut butter frosting, topped with a chocolate peanut butter ganache. :drool: :drool: I was impressed! Thanks, Sarah! :kiss:

While we had cake, we watched this:

404px-Chocolat_sheet.jpg

Again, :drool:

It was a nice night, considering the way the day started. :up:

We should organize a Lost viewing party and I can come over and Sarah can bake that cake again. That looks so-oooooo good! :drool:

We should! Want some of this one? I've only had a small piece (and then snuck a tiny half piece later) and I've already gained eleventy billion lbs. :sad: It's so-oooo rich, but so-oooo good!

Yay! :applaud: The cake looks/sounds delicious, as does the movie. I'm glad you are feeling better and were able to enjoy your day. :hug:

Thanks! :hug:

Veep, I'm so sorry I missed this. I'm glad you got to indulge on the yummy for your birthday, and the cake looks good too! ;)

Hopefully we'll get together soon and have a belated celebration :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom