happy birthday nsfw!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a good one, Mike... although I doubt he'll ever bother to read this :|

Thanks to everyone but Lazarus for the birthday wishes, it's much appreciated!!!

See, Emma? You were wrong.

WHA, if you read this, a friend and I did something today that was very dorky, but a lot of fun, in Chicago....I think it might be something you'd enjoy, too.

VP, it's all about how quickly you construct it, so, well done.

Phanan, one day I'll catch you, I know it.

Again, thanks for the posts. :)

WHA, if you read this, a friend and I did something today that was very dorky, but a lot of fun, in Chicago....I think it might be something you'd enjoy, too.

Be careful. There's a pretty heavy fine for rollerblading naked through the Adler Planetarium. The security guards were probably too traumatized to stop NSW, but that doesn't mean you'll get away too.

cycleofkhanlq5.gif

You're still alive, old friend...

what did you do? What did you do? :hyper::hyper::hyper: It's sooo frickin cold. Dude, I'm suck a dork. Have I mentioned my nkotb experience? No? Well, it might be too dorky to recount here. That how lame I am. lolz.

I'm late, I arrive by way of the North from the dark steps of upper Canadia, from the land of darkness and despair. I have waited a whole year for this, and so as it was written in the blood of my fathers and my father's fathers. I shall pass upon to you this simple wish:

HBD and GFY...

Back
Top Bottom