Happy Birthday My username was too long so Sicy changed it !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my acquaintances from Rutgers University, his full name is I can't believe the bastard used his full name on his passport, visa... everywhere. Must have had a fun time spelling it out to customer service reps! :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me about it. Like why do they need like 4 names??? I have to type that crap multiple times yknow :angry:

Blame their tradition or whatever! :lol: Actually some people like to tag on the name of the village that their ancestors are from. Thankfully my parents didn't do that for me. I have 2 long words in my official name and I wish it was even shorter. But still, it's way better than some of the other long ass Indian names out there. :lol:

Blame their tradition or whatever! :lol: Actually some people like to tag on the name of the village that their ancestors are from. Thankfully my parents didn't do that for me. I have 2 long words in my official name and I wish it was even shorter. But still, it's way better than some of the other long ass Indian names out there. :lol:

i can find my name in yours like, 3 times

I have 2 long words in my official name and I wish it was even shorter. But still, it's way better than some of the other long ass Indian names out there. :lol:

Yeah your name is not bad AT ALL compared to some of the ones I have come across in my profession :crack:

Yeah your name is not bad AT ALL compared to some of the ones I have come across in my profession :crack:

Seriously, I worked with a guy who had 15 letters in his first name and 14 in his last name...he shortened his 'American' name to 4 letters period...:applaud:

I also worked with a guy named ****...who changed his 'American' name to Brad...:huh:

I also worked with a guy named *******...who changed his 'American' name to Brad...:huh:

LOL. Normally its the Chinese that change their names to 'American names'. Most of our clients have names like Xing Zhao Zhang but then they go by Henry or Bob and its like :der:

Yeah the Chinese seem to have no problem in completely Americanizing their names. Of course this is a generalization but Indians in comparison don't usually like changing their names. I would advocate changing only if it is way too long. I don't see any reason why one would want to change something easily manageable like Xing Zhao Zhang. :slant:

Yeah I dont think we have one Indian client with an American name. Not one!

Yeah I dont think we have one Indian client with an American name. Not one!

I'm not completely sure he is Indian, but there is an agent who writes trucking insurance policies for my company who signs his name Harminder but when he calls he says, "Hi, honey, it's Harry!" He is one of the very few people I tolerate calling me "honey."

Oh, and Happy Birthday, My user name was too long so Sicy changed it! :applaud:

Apparently women do it all the time, when they marry, nuts aren't they???? :D

ohsnap-1.jpg

LOL. Normally its the Chinese that change their names to 'American names'. Most of our clients have names like Xing Zhao Zhang but then they go by Henry or Bob and its like :der:
tell me about it. i deal with a lot of chinese and vietnamese people as well and i experience the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom