Happy Birthday impy13!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Happy Birthday Imperor!

Jeff_Goldblum.jpg

For you:

soindie.jpg

texas_sucks_tshirt-p235592937439543307ybm3_400.jpg

:)

hipsteryouth.jpg

I listened to Okkervil River song a few times this morning in your honor. Ok, I actually had no clue it was your birthday when I was listening to it.

Happy birthday!

richie%2Btenenbaum.jpg

Don't shave too much today... or listen to any Elliot Smith.

Well, thanks gang. Loving all the photos of THE HATH! and Annie and Leslie. Keep em coming.

The saddest part is NSW thinks I like Skoal...

We're getting our first rain in what feels like months. On my birthday which I wanted to spend at the pool. Balls.

Well, thanks gang. Loving all the photos of THE HATH! and Annie and Leslie. Keep em coming.

We're getting our first rain in what feels like months. On my birthday which I wanted to spend at the pool. Balls.

Try to understand that NSW wouldn't be stupid enough to dip, so the only brand he knows is Skoal. Hick.

A more appropriate gift:

280841_res2_CopenhagenLongCut.gif

PFan knows.

Boo-fucking-hoo for your pool woes. You're 23 or something now (I have no idea if that's true). Get your shit together.

Imperor is in Texas. By "pool" he means "swimming hole" or "ditch".

Happy birthday, you have giardia.

A more appropriate gift:

280841_res2_CopenhagenLongCut.gif

PFan knows.

Boo-fucking-hoo for your pool woes. You're 23 or something now (I have no idea if that's true). Get your shit together.

Regular long cut, but you're close. Straight's, uh, straight's not my thing.

And I'm 22, cock. That doesn't mean I have to stop liking cooking and drinking by the pool.

Imperor is in Texas. By "pool" he means "swimming hole" or "ditch".

I believe the correct term is "septic tank."

Regular long cut, but you're close. Straight's, uh, straight's not my thing.

And I'm 22, cock. That doesn't mean I have to stop liking cooking and drinking by the pool.

I believe the correct term is "septic tank."

Just feel lucky that it's not Skoal. That's much more accessible up here in the NE.

And No Pants O'Clock is the preferred time for septic tank swimming.

Back
Top Bottom