Happy Birthday impy13!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Texas is the place.

Revolting-Cocks-Beers-Steers--Que-444838.jpg

I'm sure you'll be knee-deep in all three of those things today.

I'd make some sort of smarmy comment regarding your birthday, but I'm having far too much trouble convincing myself you're worth it.

Thanks again, everyone. Just got in. All in all a nice birthday, although 22 is nothing to write home about. The mayhem of last year really couldn't be topped anyway.

Again, I really appreciated the responses in this thread (yes, even Lance's). Thank you for the birthday wishes, and I look forward to spending my 22nd year alienating what's left of the people who can stand me here.

Thanks again, everyone. Just got in. All in all a nice birthday, although 22 is nothing to write home about. The mayhem of last year really couldn't be topped anyway.

I keep forgetting you are only 22. I joined the Army 20 years and 12 days ago. I still can out run, out drink, out fight, and out fuck most people your age. So fuck off!

Again, I really appreciated the responses in this thread (yes, even Lance's). Thank you for the birthday wishes, and I look forward to spending my 22nd year alienating what's left of the people who can stand me here.

That can't be a very large group :sexywink:

Anyway, enjoy your 20's and your potential Deep Ellum POA. Your 20's were meant to be a blur, so have fun doing that. Supposedly things start to come into focus in your 30's, or so im told. So do enjoy the ride...and dont take for granted that she is on the pill just because you are too drunk to remember where you put your wrapper.

oh people for goodness sakes, his birthday isn't that big of a deal stop wishing him happy belated and all that. Its more like a day of sorrow, like the invasion of pearl harbor, than a day of celebration. If we keep wishing him happy belated he will get the wrong impression that we actually care.

:sexywink:

oh people for goodness sakes, his birthday isn't that big of a deal stop wishing him happy belated and all that. Its more like a day of sorrow, like the invasion of pearl harbor, than a day of celebration. If we keep wishing him happy belated he will get the wrong impression that we actually care.

:sexywink:

hook em horns

Back
Top Bottom