Happy Birthday, GirlsAloudFan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed this yesterday, but it will probably be several days before GAF comes out of his drunken stupor long enough to read this.

I hope this morning you woke up next to something human, female, and over the age of consent.

...and many more.

Is he still alive?

He hasn't posted since yesterday, so we're not sure yet.

I could care less.

Ahem. I think what you mean here is that you "couldn't care less," which means that you don't care at all. By writing that you "could care less" what you are saying in actual fact is that you do care, which, given that the subject is GAF, I know you don't actually mean.

I think he is getting "smarter" as he gets older. I heard he has found a way to target "young woman"....legally?

PICT0001.JPG

here he is teaching a young sox fan a version of beer pong:

southpaw_birthday.jpg

birthday_header.jpg

Thankyou everybody! I love you guys.

I had a crazy weekend. My birthday was actually the rainiest day in recorded Chicago history! 6.63 inches of rain, breaking the August 14th, 1871 record of 6.49 inches. I'd like to think that I had something to do with that.

I had tickets to the White Sox doubleheader on Saturday but that obviously got rained out. So I got to go to the now-legendary makeup doubleheader yesterday. We won both games and I became the first human ever to die from an overdose of weed and Miller Lite. My ghost is typing this right now.

Back
Top Bottom