Happy Birthday Corianderstem!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.) Cori's birthday thread is not the place for this. She's too nice.

2.) You were like 4. Are you calling my mom a pedofile? That's sick. Possibly true - but still, sick. And uncalled for. It was deemed a mistrial. You know that. Knock it off.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CORI! SORRY!!!

It was a.......hung......jury!!!

BAM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

cat-smile.jpg

For you!

P8160229.jpg

Cori does care! Cori was just super busy at work today and was barely able to sneak online to see what was going on.

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! I accept your lovely gifts of Christian Bale, cake, Arnold Schwarzenegger, REM videos, pictures of NSW and even the never-ending homoerotic bickering of the usual suspects. (... and everything else I forgot to mention!)

Thank you thank you thank you! :)

Are you suggesting that I was busy today having sex with David Duchovny? But that story says he's in sex rehab. So either I was the cab driver he boffed on the way there, or I was somehow working at the sex rehab and was suckered in to his pants.

Either assumption would be incorrect. :grumpy:

I was, however, boffing Christian Bale. But then he screamed at me and pushed me out of his hotel room. I will wait two days and then report him to the police out of spite.

:lol:

Sure, why not.

I remember after Duchovny and Tea Leoni got married, there were several magazine articles where one or the other would go on and on about all the sex they were having; she even said she'd gotten some minor medical condition that was basically caused from all the sex.

Thanks for sharing, guys.

Back
Top Bottom