Happy Birthday Carek 1230!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
I know that it is a day or two, early for your birthday, but I just could not wait to wish you a very Happy Birthday, to a wonderful, kind, caring and beautiful person. May you have a fantastic day my dear friend :hug::hug::hug: :applaud: And may the New Year to be filled with good things to come your way!!!! :applaud::applaud::applaud: :)

OMG Thanks! It is a bit early but thanks all the same! I don't know what I am going to do to celebrate but I promise it will be something fun! :hug: to you all!

:hyper: Happy Birthday :hyper:

hope you get covered in birthday fairy dust and spoilt completely rotten :D

happy-birthday-purple-glitter.gif

Happy Birthday! Thanks for doing such a great job with the card exchange.

Yay! Best gift of the day!! It's on my phone too! :hug:LiliBe

1262229133.jpg

And a Great BIG Thank you to all who stopped to wish me a happy birthday. You are all diamonds and don't you forget it! Happy 2010! :D

OMG BESTILL MY :heart: Did you make this yourself? THIS....Made. My. Day!

Thanks!! :hug:

AND....my wonderful sister gave me this in a box full of goodies. I think it's GENIOUS!!

1262217248-2.jpg

No I didn't make it :sad: I only added the Happy Birthday to it :D I 'm glad u liked it so much :D:hug:

That's a lovely gift your sis gave u will help u stay warm during this cold winter month:) Hope my sister gives me something this sweet for my B-Day!!!

Yay! Best gift of the day!! It's on my phone too! :hug:LiliBe

1262229133.jpg

And a Great BIG Thank you to all who stopped to wish me a happy birthday. You are all diamonds and don't you forget it! Happy 2010! :D

That's great :D:up: Happy 2010!!! Hope to have a big computer screen like yours by then :drool::love:

Back
Top Bottom