Happy Birthday America!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Happy 4th of July!!

fireworksredwhiteblue1.jpg

b0fdd17d.jpg

People outside of America can come in here too, of course. :flirt: :wink:

Woot. It's so overcast here. The marine layer started flooding in a couple hours ago so not sure how well the fireworks are going to be seen from the beach. Oh well.

:crack: So is anyone else's neighborhood cloaked in smoky haze so thick you can't see past your nose, even hours after the fireworks have ended? Glad I don't have to drive anywhere right now.

My neighborhood sounded like a battlefield. And yes, the hazy fog lingered afterward, especially in this sticky weather.

A belated Happy 4th to everyone. Celebrated (along with 38 other Americans) on a tour bus heading for Dublin--we sang "The Star Spangled Banner"; waved little American flags; and the ladies had necklaces of red, white, and blue stars. It was also my nephew Raleigh's birthday, so we also sang "Happy Birthday" to him. No fireworks, though!

A belated Happy 4th to everyone. Celebrated (along with 38 other Americans) on a tour bus heading for Dublin--we sang "The Star Spangled Banner"; waved little American flags; and the ladies had necklaces of red, white, and blue stars. It was also my nephew Raleigh's birthday, so we also sang "Happy Birthday" to him. No fireworks, though!

That sounds wonderful, Ms.Purrl.....I have never been to Dublin. I hope that you had a great time! :wave:

That sounds wonderful, Ms.Purrl.....I have never been to Dublin. I hope that you had a great time! :wave:

Yes, we did, thank you--a dream come true for me. Started out in Galway, then Killarney, then Kinsale, then Dublin, with stops along the way at the Cliffs of Moher, Dingle Peninsula, Blarney Castle, and the Rock of Cashel. Such wonderful memories . . . .

Back
Top Bottom