Happy 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sadly my wife and I don't have a babysitter, so we're staying in. Have a good one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Nothing to exciting, obviously. ;) My other half is out for a movie with the kids and I'll have a turn in a day or two. I guess this must you're partying wildly, Headache?

I was supposed to go to a friend's cocktail/housewarming party, but I feel super run-down today, so I bailed. Had a nice nap with my cat, will go out for some sushi later, and then I'll either watch a movie or a concert video, play some favorite music, have a glass of wine, go to bed early, wake up at midnight when my neighborhood starts shooting off fireworks.

Happy new year, Interference! Looking forward to griping and arguing and celebrating new U2 music with you in 2014. :wink:

I'll be joining friends in freezing our asses off as we watch the fireworks in Brooklyn tonight. I'm sure we'll run into a pub or bar to warm up before dashing out in time for the show and the countdown. I insist on enduring this NYE celebration because its my first in Brooklyn, and 2013 has been my year in so many ways, so I want to celebrate in a big way.

Currently watching a movie at home. :hmm: Will open a couple bottles of wine and champagne and keep watching more movies probably. Happy New Year! :)

Having a house party at my place. We've lived here for 7 years and are moving out in a month or two, so this is our last hurrah.

We live across the street from two bars so hopefully we won't get a bunch of randoms showing up.

I'm at work. Yay holiday pay. Boo so many drunk morons (and at least 4 shootings).

Happy new year all :)

I was at a party in the city, had a great view of the fireworks from a mate's apartment, and got super blind... the only problem was 90% of the people there were strippers, so I've really never felt more inadequate in my entire life.

Back
Top Bottom