guys, have any of you tried the p smythe filter 100 menthol cigarettes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
and if not... why not?

i find myself switching between marlboro lites and p smythe filter 100 menthols on a regular basis. sort of changes with the weather i guess.

secondly... i'm trying to get my brother to start smoking, but he's all against it and talks shit to me.

what kind of cigarettes have you used to get your friends addicted in the past? did you say anything to help them "get into it"?

any advice would be appreciated.

You dont smoke. Did you start smoking because you moved to Europe?

:lmao:

*affixes seven Marlboros to Sicy's lower lip

*affixes nine Psmythe Menthol 100's to MissVelvetDress_75's lower lip

*stands back and looks at the work he's done

*takes a drag off his cigarette and is tremendously satisfied

*lights a fucking sparkler

:cheer:

Guys, i really don't see the pre-occupation with smoking after sex. I mean why not smoke during sex? It's fun-follow me! Sometimes i even drink too. I know this couple that likes to eat while...sexeing...sexiing..sexing.

They can have their cake and eat it too!

did i evah tell you guys the story about the Belgian waffle, guys? Ah okay some other time then. its kinda dirty :sexywink:

:applaud::wink::wave:

did you say anything to help them "get into it"?

Death threats.

Seriously, they work. They're also ironically hilarious, because if the death threats succeed and they start smoking, you'll still kill them with lung cancer!

Advertisements say Snickers satisfies, and it's bullshit. Snickering while slowly killing someone from the inside satisfies.

what kind of cigarettes have you used to get your friends addicted in the past? did you say anything to help them "get into it"?

any advice would be appreciated

Tobacco was first brought to Great Britian by Sir Walter Raleigh during the sixteenth century, but cigarettes did not really catch on outside of the aristocracy until the late nineteenth century. During the 1920's to 1970's the cigarette enjoyed a golden age. A number of manufacturers took to producing superior brands of cigarette aimed at the connoisseur. These brands are now sadly mainly extinct, victims perhaps of the ongoing campaign to destroy pleasure waged by health fascists, plebians and other bad eggs.

So, what you should do is, utilising a time machine, travel back approximately forty years. Go into the tobacconist in Old Bond Street, London, England, UK and request ten packs of Sobranie Black Russian cigarettes, the world's best cigarette from the world's oldest cigarette manufacturer.

You will need eleventy-one shillings to complete the transaction. Then travel back to the present day and light one in the presence of your friend. Your mission is now complete.

In Search of a Luxury Cigarette

Here is a full list of luxury smokes:

The Smoking Section - Luxury Smoking List

maybe i already am, and have. Did you ever stop to consider that, alan jamison? Or were you too busy watching sheila hurtz?

i used to smoke marlboro lights. now i only smoke p smythe filter 100 menthols. they're the choice of a new generation.

Back
Top Bottom