Greetings to all. Peace and love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
Hey everyone, for those of you who don't know me, hello to you as well. I am a former Interference addict and another in a long line of those who found something special in the people with whom I spent so much time here not so long ago. On the eve of the next U2 album seemed like a good time to pop in and say hi to all. HI!

I am excited for another album and I assume another tour, life is busy and has been a wild ride these past few years. Learning, loving, losing, leaving, living to the fullest I ever have sure teaches one about the world. As much as I don't know, all I can say that I have learned is that there are 2 forces at work in the world: love and fear. And I embrace love. Fear is waste, a thief of life, time, energy and thought.

Peace and love to all, fear not. Coexist is not just a slogan, it is a philosophy and a way of life. Life is beautiful, and terrible.

It reminds me of that joke about the two women eating at the restaurant. One woman says to the other: "Oh, the food here is terrible!" To which the other woman says: "I know, and such small portions too!"

:heart: Johnny Winthorpe Swallow

Haha oh know how you feel. Since I love U2 and Salsa both, my plate says U2 SALSA. I swear it took forEVER to get it.
I'll never forget years ago how bad I wanted U2 MOFO and after like 3 months of waiting they sent me a letter saying that I cannot have MOFO on there because its considered profanity. :|

Back
Top Bottom