GPS voices -- Who would you want on your's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drunk Welles for me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, the turn... is coming up. Known for its well-paved excellence."

James Earl Jones is more of a duh than Freeman.

ETA: Oh my God, I just heard the Darth Vader TomTom samples. Kind of really want that now.

My selection is Bono, for his voice is very familiar and soothing. Unfortunately, the GPS would only work once every four years.

I originally chose David Bowie, but realized it would never work at all.

how about the smooth, sultry tones of Justin Beiber, anyone?

:lmao: . . . I love this

Jack Sparrow

:combust:

damn missy you always come up with the cool stuff . . . niiiiiiiiiiice :up:

My selection is Bono, for his voice is very familiar and soothing. Unfortunately, the GPS would only work once every four years.

I originally chose David Bowie, but realized it would never work at all.

:lol: excellent

thanks for putting a giggle in my day :applaud:

Turn up the lane, captain. It's a musical journey.

A Bono GPS would be unique in that it's the only one to ever ask you to get out your cell phone while driving.

Brian Blessed. For endlessly stressful drives :up:

Yousa goin' da wrong way!

Bossnass.jpg

No one wants Mel Gibson in full rant mode? I'm disappointed in you Interferencers. :tsk:

Christian Bale in full rant mode would make for an unforgiving GPS.

Am I going to drive around and not follow your fucking directions, in the middle of a trip? Then w-what are you driving right through? IT WAS RED. What is with you? What don't you understand? Give me an answer! What don't you get? You were looking for street signs? Oh, GOOOOOD...for you. I hope it was a damn good street sign, because it's useless now. For fuck's sake, you're amateur. Hey, officer, what do you have to say to this fool? It's the second time that he doesn't give a fuck about what is going on in front of me. I'm trying to give fucking directions here! Don't you understand that my directions are worthless if you're running fucking red lights? Colorblind fuck. Alright, let's try this again. ...You want to take a minute? We don't have a fucking minute, we need to GO. I'm going to kick your ass if you don't shut up for a second. Ugh...DO YOU WANT ME TO CRASH THIS CAR? Because you're too fucking amateur to follow my directions anyway. I'm a nice guy, you're a nice guy, but that doesn't cut it when you're fucking around like this on the open road.

Stewie Griffin from Family Guy :up:

Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
Stewie: What did you just say?
Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.
Stewie: Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.

Meg : I can never go to school again!
Stewie: Oh, yes, Meg, yes-yes yes, everything was going swimmingly for you until this. Yes, yes, THIS is the thing that will ruin your reputation, not your years of grotesque appearance, or your awkward social graces, or that Felix Ungerish way you clear your sinuses, no no no, it's THIS. Do you hear yourself talk? I might kill you tonight

Christian Bale in full rant mode would make for an unforgiving GPS.

Am I going to drive around and not follow your fucking directions, in the middle of a trip? Then w-what are you driving right through? IT WAS RED. What is with you? What don't you understand? Give me an answer! What don't you get? You were looking for street signs? Oh, GOOOOOD...for you. I hope it was a damn good street sign, because it's useless now. For fuck's sake, you're amateur. Hey, officer, what do you have to say to this fool? It's the second time that he doesn't give a fuck about what is going on in front of me. I'm trying to give fucking directions here! Don't you understand that my directions are worthless if you're running fucking red lights? Colorblind fuck. Alright, let's try this again. ...You want to take a minute? We don't have a fucking minute, we need to GO. I'm going to kick your ass if you don't shut up for a second. Ugh...DO YOU WANT ME TO CRASH THIS CAR? Because you're too fucking amateur to follow my directions anyway. I'm a nice guy, you're a nice guy, but that doesn't cut it when you're fucking around like this on the open road.

Well done.

Back
Top Bottom