GPS voices -- Who would you want on your's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

indra

ONE love, blood, life
A friend and I were talking about this a few days ago, so I thought it would be fun to ask here. If you could customise your GPS with the voice of anyone in the world, who would you choose?

I would pick Steve Kilbey (big shock there, eh? :lol: ). I love Steve's voice -- to my ears it's not typically Australian nor typically English (he was born in the UK, but moved to Australia when he was a young child), but rather a unique hybrid. Now his brothers, who are approx. eight and 12-13 years younger than him, sound (to me anyway) clearly Australian.

And of course I'd have some customised bits in there too, such as some of my nicknames and various Kilbeyisms and lyrics. It would be fun to hear the Kilbey-voice sigh and then say "the other left, ms eekie" when I inevitably turn right even though he just told me to turn left (I'm directionally challenged :sigh: ), and I could say "oh shut up, Steve." It would be great! :)

Yoda's voice would be cool, but if you tried to get directions to Cloud City he'd just sit there and try to convince you not to go.

Also, if you made a wrong turn, he could say "That...is why you fail"!!

If that isn't clear, allow me to present you with a video clip of what I'm talking about:

GAF's Leftovers

Noel Fielding. I have a TomTom and currently have an Irish lady's voice. I tried to d/l Cartman's voice but everything crashed and I had to reload everything.

Joanna Lumley!
:up: As sober Patsy or drunk Patsy??? :lol:

I'd like to say Bono, because I truly do love his voice, even when speaking. However, I know how distracted I'd get & I'd just end up driving into a building or off a bridge or something, so that won't do. :shifty:

I guess my next choice would be either Sean Connery :drool: or the Swedish Chef. :giggle:

Pete Puma

200px-Petepuma.jpg

Back
Top Bottom