golly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 not sure which is more lame: being upset that thread got merged, the fact that someone took the time to merge it, or the fact that he posts on online message boards, however sporatically, in the first place: sources

something came to mind the other day... perhaps it's not the threads from certain members that seem the same, but perhaps the replies.

hmm...

yes, i've been regarded as the most influential philosopher of my generation by many in the field of thought analysis and intellectual design unveiling.

i think i've now posted more in this thread than i had in all of 2009 combined.
and i have to say... it feels rather nice.

i have a lot of important things to say, guys. a lot.

you should all feel damned lucky that i've got an excruciating amount of free time on my hands so that i can share my wisdom with you.

hey, you know... it's almost as good as twitter, isn't it?

You have a thread already. GOLLY. You get one and Kieran gets one. :hug:

I'm going to merge this thread!1!!

well this at least makes a bit more sense.

hey guys, who wants to watch me make sweet, passionate love to my boyfriend diesel?

i've got a webcam here. let me know if you're interested.

actually, wait... no.

there seems to be a bit of a problem, seeing as i don't actually have a boyfriend named diesel.

let's just forget the whole thing, alright?

okbyeee!

the thing of it all is, alan jamison is a pretty senior officer in an LA accountancy firm. Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but there it is. Not british, not a smoker, not even, as far as I can tell, even very annoying.

the thing of it all is, alan jamison is a pretty senior officer in an LA accountancy firm. Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but there it is. Not british, not a smoker, not even, as far as I can tell, even very annoying.

Does he at least drive a scooter or carry a brown leather satchel?

guys, i want you to keep in mind that like what kieran said, the true alan is so mundane, he has quite literally never upset anyone in his real life, whatsoever.

once when he was a petrol attendant, he pumped 4 litres too many into one man's car... the man took offence to what had happened, and alan being the nice man that he is, paid the man for the four extra litres.

now if THAT isn't a story to remember, i don't know what is.

Alan is so inoffensive that he could probably start a thread at Lemonade stand without getting it merged. I say, probably.

oh that's his at home number, he works there of an evenings in between videoconferencing in his capacity as junior-sub-vice-president of HR Block LA County. He sometimes sips a decaffienated espresso while he is doing this. He may think of the cigarettes he gave up in college while he is doing this, but I wouldn't bet money on it if I were you.

mad1, the squads - no, not the rough squads but, rathuh, the police - not long ago came for my arrest. But then, they realized that I was a petrol attendant and not quite the man they were looking for.

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom