golly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw your actual pics just now in the photos thread. I went "Holy shit! She's fucking hot!... but didn't wanna say it out loud here.

:doh:

Who said anything about kids? :uhoh: 25 is a bit much yea? :shifty:... :lol:

think

think dude think

if you were lost at an Airport, where would you go to find yer local plane?

Intriguing question this. My local plane? What if I'm flying international? :dance:

i'm actually achtung girl, guys.

hey gang,

just thought it was time to "drop a line" and say "hello" to my "so-called" "friends".

just how the heck are ya? hey? haha, i bet really good considering the u2 tour is in full swing, eh? yeah? haha, i know, i've been reading all about it! i even saw a show myself! was it good?

...UH HUH. UH HUH.

*nods head fast, darts eyes back and forth

UH HUH!

man is it just me, or does it feel like summer's coming to a close????????
right??? slowly but surely, the leaves are changing colour, and as sure as heck - some are even fallin' to the goshdarn ground! i must've seen 50 odd leaves on the pavement alone today!!!!!!

anyway, i haven't posted a new thread in a while, but man... i can tell i've missed a lot of excitement in this forum! looking at all the merged chain threads here in lemonade stand, i can tell you lot have had a lot of neat things to say! i hope i haven't missed any messages, cause i'd be gosh-darned upset if i missed something!

don't mind me, gang! i'm just sitting here saluting my whi -

haha what's that? ah shucks, ma is calling me down for some of her delicious home-made food! golly, this'll be sure to be a treat!

haha, if you're lucky maybe i'll bring y'all some leftovers!!! LOL!!!!

don't mind me gang, i'm off to salute my sup...

Financeguy and myself were at the pub having a pint (or two) and we were discussing this thread.

thats really all i have to say.

thank you

You know that isn't the whole truth. You know that we also predicted this thread before it actually appeared. You didn't want to reveal this as you didn't want to freak people out. The fact is, we are modern day prophets. Prophets of DOOM.

a new thread

merging my previous thread was entirely unnecessary, and is a clear provocation.

is my name kieran mckonville, or are you just trying to compliment me?

i suppose it might spur me on to post more than i have been.
seeing as i'm the greatest poster this message board has ever seen, we wouldn't really we want that, would we?

let's play.

Back
Top Bottom