Globalreach inc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rev. Reverse

The Fly
My family and I have started getting multiple phone calls from someone claiming to work for GLOBALREACH INC. The caller continues to call even after being told we are not interested. After doing much research on the various telephone numbers that show up on our caller id, I've determined it's a scam. If you do a Google search, then you'll see some of the information that I've seen regarding this place. Please don't fall for their grant scam or charity thing either. They are persistent and will call at any time of the day or night with no regard to your privacy.

I've had the same problem with GLOBAL REACH, INC. GRI is one of many London-based direct marketing companies run by a "William_Anderson."

I get constant e-mails from these guys. :sigh:

I have the same problem with phone calls and emails coming from the following aliases:

Mr. A!an Jam!S0n
Mr. A. Jamison
Mr. Frank T. Monkey
Mr. Alan Jamison
Mr_A_L_A_N__J_A_M_I_S_O_N
Rev. Sun Myung Alan Jamison
Dr. Jamison
Prince Alan Jamison the IV of the Kingdom of the X
Rabbi Alan Jamison

Please make it stop. :angry:

I posted about a similar scam a few months ago. It's very annoying.

According to our caller id, we received 17 calls from them yesterday, and only 11 today. I have our ringer set to mute when GLOBALREACH INC shows up on the id, so we don't ever hear it ring. :D

https://www.donotcall.gov/

I determined long ago that I was going to give telemarketers hell if I was in the mood for it. Usually I'll put up the volume on the TV ridiculously loud and then place the handset by the speakers.
Screaming is good fun as well.

I just thought of a new one. Just answer every question or statement with a long "Waaaaaaaat??" until they hang up on you. :wave:

Telemarketers can't pronounce my name (first, middle, or last) so when they call for me I just say "uh, who?" and hang up. If you can't pronounce my name then obviously I don't know you and don't care to talk to you. :shrug:

That, and I haven't had a phone since my college house.

Back
Top Bottom