Give a little this Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
If there's anything I want to leave you with this Christmas season it is to GIVE. Find a great charity and donate. Don't listen to 'em when they say you're just a fool to believe you can change the world. 10 cents a day can save a starving child. Pick up the phone, reach out a hand, make a difference. It's Christmas.

If you don't have money, sometimes time can be even more valuable. Volunteer. Give a little of yourself. Remember, with even the smallest act of goodwill, you CAN change the world.

Merry Christmas.

This is an excellent post and point. Giving, no matter the amount of time or money makes a difference AND you will feel so good about yourself when you give to others.

Happy Holidays!

If there's anything I want to leave you with this Christmas season it is to GIVE. Find a great charity and donate. Don't listen to 'em when they say you're just a fool to believe you can change the world. 10 cents a day can save a starving child. Pick up the phone, reach out a hand, make a difference. It's Christmas.

If you don't have money, sometimes time can be even more valuable. Volunteer. Give a little of yourself. Remember, with even the smallest act of goodwill, you CAN change the world.

Merry Christmas.

Thank you--you continue to surprise me! :hug:

i think it's fitting that your rocking the cutler photo and talking about giving because he gives the other team the ball all the time :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

but seriously, very good post

-dan

I agree! :up:

This year, my family and I donated our Christmas gift money to Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in NYC.

Giving is way better! :hyper:

Merry Christmas! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom