Gina Cares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
The world's richest woman just wants you to know that if you stop scratching your nether regions, get off the couch, and do some work, you can be as rich as her (ie able to buy Jamaica).

She inherited her money from her father, and seems to have spent any spare money on KFC, but the lesson is pertinent nonetheless.

Anyway, some bright spark has come up with a website that allows you to see how long it takes Gina to earn your annual salary, among other nifty things.

Gina Rinehart - How Rich Are You?

For me, it's 1.3 minutes. She earnt $18.87b last year, and on my current rate I'll have the same amount in just 419,333 short years.

Tax cuts for the mining industry! :happy:

For me, it's 1.3 minutes. She earnt $18.87b last year, and on my current rate I'll have the same amount in just 419,333 short years.

My figures are almost identical. Can't wait to have Gina's riches in such a short period of time! :happy:

Gina is, after all, very generous with advice!

It's great advice too, if you're the sort of person who aspires to the wages and living conditions of the average African miner.

Our Future

The globe is sadly groaning with debt, poverty and strife
And billions now are pleading to enjoy a better life
Their hope lies with resources buried deep within the earth
And the enterprise and capital which give each project worth
Is our future threatened with massive debts run up by political hacks
Who dig themselves out by unleashing rampant tax
The end result is sending Australian investment, growth and jobs offshore
This type of direction is harmful to our core
Some envious unthinking people have been conned
To think prosperity is created by waving a magic wand
Through such unfortunate ignorance, too much abuse is hurled
Against miners, workers and related industries who strive to build the world
Develop North Australia, embrace multiculturalism and welcome short term foreign workers to our shores
To benefit from the export of our minerals and ores
The world's poor need our resources: do not leave them to their fate
Our nation needs special economic zones and wiser government, before it is too late.

Again I'm reminded of how terribly bland and unimaginative this poem is. :barf:

The world's richest woman just wants you to know that if you stop scratching your nether regions,:

If I stop, who'll scratch them for me?
Gina can afford to hire a staff of scratchers, unfortunately I can't do the same, perhaps I'll start an internship program.

Back
Top Bottom