Gas Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i usually tune out gas prices when i'm driving, unless i'm going to get gas. but today i noticed one gas station was $1.67. i got gas friday night and i paid $1.50-something. so it's gone up about 10 cents, that's pretty lame. i keep telling myself though, $1.67 is still way better than $3.50 or something.

$1.85 this morning and filled up for $19.80 something.

I'm fine with that for now. It's way better than earlier this year when I was paying 4 dollars for a gallon.

$1.85 this morning and filled up for $19.80 something.

I'm fine with that for now. It's way better than earlier this year when I was paying 4 dollars for a gallon.

Give it til spring break. :wave:

I am pissed about gas prices rising again. Why can't they just stay reasonable and be left alone? Altho I am now receiving state benefits including a $50/mo pre paid gas card, it still peeves me how quickly the prices can go up or down. :mad:

$1.97 today (of course that's for the cheap stuff, cash price)

:grumpy:

Right there with you Lila. 1.99. Seems like it keeps rising a little every day. They can't sneak it by me. I'm not gonna take it. NO! I ain't gonna take it! I'm not gonna take it...anymore!

Ok, I'm probably not going to do anything about it. :) If it goes up to 3 or 4 dollars, I will be riding the bus to school and back.

Did I mention is was $2.03 yesterday? Seems like it's on the rise again at the other stations I drove past :|

Gas-price slide shifts into reverse, rises 12 cents in 3 weeks - CNN.com

OPEC keeps slashing production, trying to artificially boost the prices. The supply/demand model of pricing isn't much use when greedy bastards have their hands on the spigot.

I hope these production cuts don't slingshot the price up to $6/gal once the demand actually rises this summer.

I'm being a bright child and taking a road trip ending on the 4th (or maybe 5th -- depends on how tired I am on that last day) of July. So not only am I going to get the lovely holiday spike in gas prices, but all the cops will be out too. Oh joy. :crack:

A $1.79 here, we are paying

Heard on the news last week that each state is proposing a 10% tax on gas to help maintain our roads.

WTF do they mean by maintain our roads? What a crock of crappola. I'm sick of being screwed by taxes upon taxes and jacked up gas prices really pisses me off. I know there's not much I can do but deal with it but it's just so not fair. Every time I go out gas prices have increased. WHY?

WTF do they mean by maintain our roads? What a crock of crappola. I'm sick of being screwed by taxes upon taxes and jacked up gas prices really pisses me off. I know there's not much I can do but deal with it but it's just so not fair. Every time I go out gas prices have increased. WHY?

they want our money. that's why.

Back
Top Bottom