funny stories - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand
Click Here to Login

Old 03-29-2010, 04:19 PM   #16
has a

Local Time: 12:37 PM
This is a little bit of a mean story, but don't get mad at me for sharing.

I think it was my third year at summer camp. I had a couple of friends in the same cabin as me, and obviously several other "new" kids. We were at the awkward pre/early teen age, so you know tensions can run high among a cabin of boys.

Anyway, one new kid surprised us the first night after returning from the showers. He stood in the middle of the cabin in his boxers and rubbed talc on his balls. We were all kind of shocked and too stunned to say anything. Our counselors just tried to ignore it since it would be "lights out" within minutes. The next night, the same thing--a vigorous coating of his crotch with talcum powder. He wasn't taunting us or anything, he just had this ritual.

Camp lasted for 2 weeks, so we were concerned that this would continue the entire time. So, one day we grabbed a salt shaker from the dining hall and while the kid was in the shower, we added some salt to the talc. The kid returned and proceeded to rub himself down. Within seconds he got a terrible look on his face and started yelling. We couldn't contain ourselves and burst out laughing. Our counselors jumped up, one of them grabbed the kid and looked at his crotch and yelled at us, asking what we had done. My friend Dave boldly admitted that we put salt in his talc. The counselors took the kid back to the showers and had him rinse off.

We were scared that we would be in trouble, and when one of our counselors came back, he started to yell at us but couldn't keep a straight face. He just started laughing and said that the talc-ball rubbing was the creepiest thing he had ever seen, but he didn't think he could say anything to the kid about it. (This was at kind of the peak of the camp counselor child molesting time in the U.S.) So, the counselor barely composed himself, told us we were going to apologize and pay the kid for his talc that we ruined and be nice to him from then on.

The kid came back, accepted our group apology, and he was more than glad to get a couple of dollars from each of us, probably $20 total (WAY more than the talc was worth).

The next day, not only did we not get in trouble from the camp leaders, our three in-cabin counselors thanked us. They had been talking about it amongst themselves and didn't know what to do about it. So, we had given them a good laugh and solved their problem at the same time. And the kid learned a cruel lesson in being a teenage boy at camp.

Not the nicest thing to do, but still funny.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:37 PM
A couple weeks ago I was at a big pub in Toronto. We had just got there, but it was already sort of late, so most of the riff raff were already pretty wasted. I was in the washroom when a guy who must've been in his mid 20s came in and started telling me all about how the liquid on the ground was not pee, but water from the leaking pipes. He was fairly drunk and friendly, so I went along with his conversation. When I finished washing my hands, he was standing at the paper towel dispenser and motioned that he would pull the lever to give me paper towel. He must've pulled the lever about 15 times and was like 'oh ya, all thats for you. there ya go'. So I laughed and dried my hands with the massive wad of paper. Then he pumped out the same amount for himself, but instead of drying his hands, he held the massive wad to the sky and started chanting some sort of tribal song. I had no idea what he was doing, so again I laughed and asked him if he just made the song up. He looked at me with a really unimpressed expression and said "No... Its the Lion King... Know your Disney, man.... Get the fuck out of here" and opened the washroom door for me to leave.

Old 03-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 07:37 PM
Well once I was playing Singstar with friends. We all went pretty crazy and were jumping a bit and singing very bad and loud. And then one of my friends hit the ceiling very hard with his head. He went down and had a lot of pain but it was really funny. We were also filming ourselves with an Eyetoycamera and we watched for about twenty times and couldn't stop laughing.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
A couple weeks ago I was at a big pub in Toronto. We had just got there, but it was already sort of late, so most of the riff raff were already pretty wasted. I was in the washroom when a guy who must've been in his mid 20s came in and started telling me all about how the liquid on the ground was not pee, but water from the leaking pipes. He was fairly drunk and friendly, so I went along with his conversation. When I finished washing my hands, he was standing at the paper towel dispenser and motioned that he would pull the lever to give me paper towel. He must've pulled the lever about 15 times and was like 'oh ya, all thats for you. there ya go'. So I laughed and dried my hands with the massive wad of paper. Then he pumped out the same amount for himself, but instead of drying his hands, he held the massive wad to the sky and started chanting some sort of tribal song. I had no idea what he was doing, so again I laughed and asked him if he just made the song up. He looked at me with a really unimpressed expression and said "No... Its the Lion King... Know your Disney, man.... Get the fuck out of here" and opened the washroom door for me to leave.
I just want to say that I love this.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:50 PM   #20
Refugee

Local Time: 06:37 PM
LOL! Yes, Know your Disney Man!!!! Now, That was funny!
Old 04-01-2010, 03:01 AM   #21
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post

Now this is respectable.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:29 AM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 View Post
respectable.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:58 AM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:33 AM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

It ostensibly doesn't matter, I just don't like the phrase... and want to be a jerk about it.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:34 AM   #25
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:37 AM
on a side note, i hate that futurama episode with a passion.

but only because it's so sad
Old 04-01-2010, 05:49 AM   #26
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
I just don't like the phrase
Old 04-01-2010, 05:57 AM   #27
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
It ostensibly doesn't matter, I just don't like the phrase... and want to be a jerk about it.
You're forgiven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
on a side note, i hate that futurama episode with a passion.

but only because it's so sad
Who thought that cartoon's could have emotion.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:11 AM   #28
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:37 AM
i've always maintained futurama had more potential than the simpsons ever did. the fact that the simpsons is still going strong while futurama is basically kaput is tragic.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:27 AM   #29
Blue Crack Addict

I personally would put it the other way round. Simpson's have dropped off a little bit in recent years while Futurama has always been consistent.

Uh, sorry for hijacking the thread.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #30
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:37 PM
This is a recent one.

On Monday, 29th March, we was closing the store for the day and as I was tidying my department, I walked around to the furniture area and I saw a colleague of mine walking to the front office carrying a plastic box that we sell.
As she passed me on the way she asked me to have a look inside the box, when I looked there was water in it, she told me it was pee.

Someone had walked around the store took a plastic box off the shelf and peed in it, and just left it on the floor.

Today I went into work after having the past 2 days off and my manager asked me about the customer I was with on Saturday afternoon, if I'd recognize him again if I saw him, and I said yes.
(When I was with this customer, he was buying alot of stuff and I opened a business account for him.)

So when my manager took me into the front off he rolled back the camera footage from the front entrance and asked me if the guy who was walking in was my customer, which he was.

We followed him around on the cameras and we found that it was him who got the box and peed in it.
But that wasn't all, after he was done with the box, he went round the aisle and continued to pee in a waste paper bin!!

So not only do we have video of him doing it all, because he opened an account we also have his address and contact details