for those with someone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
LUCKY BUCKERS! :mad: :D

anyhow, Im curious

not nosey, curious.

and again if no-one answers this that is fine! I mean, usually I come out with more sh*te than a flock of birds after a massive feed, but anyway, the question is:

Your personalities - are you both very similar, or complete opposites?

thanks.

yea, thats it.

:up:

We're both similar in that we have a lot in common, and we get along really well because our personalities mesh. But we're different enough that she continues to amaze me in a new and beautiful way every day. I couldn't have dreamt up anything better :heart:

We're both similar in that we have a lot in common, and we get along really well because our personalities mesh. But we're different enough that she continues to amaze me in a new and beautiful way every day. I couldn't have dreamt up anything better :heart:

That's very sweet :cute:

We're fairly similar I guess, but I see the good and positives in everything and he sees the bad, negative side. :rolleyes:

In the middle somewhere. I think the common interests are more important in making things work than the common personality traits (if anything, the opposite personality traits seem more useful there).

completely different:

i'm laid back, a prankster, pretty much bs'd my way into a nice job.

she's driven, focused, serious, works twice as hard as i do and gets paid for shit.

BUT, we get along great and never fight. :)

polar opposites in many things, he's a nerdy, geeky, sports freak, and i like nothing better than painting and reading. yet we can finish each others sentences and are really, really good friends as well as everything else. we will probably end up looking like each other when we're old, like those old couples you see who have been together since the industrial revolution.

We share what we like to call the "blueprint": our thought patterns are similar. We also share a lot of the same interests... (not all though, lord I'm so tired of hearing about comic books/superheroes.) Other than that, we're different, and we argue a lot. It's all in good fun, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom