For everyone that speaks english. Little help here please!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caroni

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi we Are writting recomendAtion letters and I would like to know if these are OK because my first languaje is not english, I would like to know if there are some mistakes , please, can you read these ad let me know.:reject:

:hug:

I, MSc. XXXXXXXXXX, I.D, address to you to inform you that I know and have worked with Bachelor Evelin Castro Molero I.D XXXXXXX, for more than five years, and she has demostrated a great ability to work in various areas of knowledge, participating in different research projects carried out in our Department of Sanitary and environmental Engineering of Universidad del Zulia, showing a high disposition and initiative to develop researches framed in diverse fields such as ecology, microbiology, chemistry and waste water treatment, being always her main goal the development of projects that integrate various fields of science, to obtain results that are significant from different points of view.

During the time that I have known her, she has demonstrated an impeccable behavior, a remarkable disposition and ability to start new projects and an unconditional commitment with her work.

I give her my highest recommendation. Please send an e-mail if you have further questions.

Yours sincerelly

MSc. XXXXXX

I, Dr. XXXXXX XXXXX., I.D. XXXXXXXX, address to you to inform you that I know and have worked with Bachellor Evelin Castro Molero, I.D. XXXXXX. She has demostrated a great ability to work in such fields as microbiology, chemistry and wastewater treatment, showing great commitment and aptitudes, supporting us unconditionally in our projects at Department of Sanitary and Environmental Engineering of Universidad del Zulia. Also, I have been her tutor for her thesis to get her biologist title, and I can say that she has shown excellent qualities to analyze data, to get her results presented, and to write scientific papers.

I believe that the addition of the bachelor to your programs would be very valuable, and I am sure that she will get the best from the experience.

Respectfully,

Dr. XXXXXX

I am no writer by any means but I do write letters at work so I'll take a stab at it. I'm sure others have more writing experience and can re-write them better.

I, MSc. XXXXXXXXXX, I.D, have worked with Bachelor Evelin Castro Molero I.D XXXXXXX for more than five years. She has demonstrated the ability to work in various areas of knowledge while participating in different research projects carried out in our Department of Sanitary and environmental Engineering of Universidad del Zulia. She has shown a high disposition and initiative to develop researches framed in diverse fields such as ecology, microbiology, chemistry and waste water treatment. Her main goal has been the development of projects that integrate various fields of science. She has obtained results that are significant from different points of view.

During the time that I have known her she has demonstrated impeccable behavior, a remarkable disposition, and the ability to start new projects unsupervised. She has shown extreme commitment with her work.

I give her my highest recommendation. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

MSc. XXXXXX

I, Dr. XXXXXX XXXXX., I.D. XXXXXXXX, have worked with Bachelor Evelin Castro Molero, I.D. XXXXXX. She has demonstrated the ability to work in such fields as microbiology, chemistry and waste water treatment. She has shown extreme commitment and aptitudes while supporting us unconditionally in our projects at Department of Sanitary and Environmental Engineering of Universidad del Zulia. I have also tutored her during her thesis which resulted in receiving her biologist title. She has shown excellent qualities to analyze data, write scientific papers, and to get her results presented.

I believe that the addition of the bachelor to your programs would be very valuable, and I am sure that she will get the best from the experience.

Respectfully,

Dr. XXXXXX

Back
Top Bottom