For Dog Lovers.... Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not so bad. You've done a good job with Nikon. Nothing wrong with getting a little help. :) Just think of all the experience your getting.

new piccies of Gracie in da snow that iced over from yesterday..

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

eatin some ice...
IMG_1341.jpg

diggin up da ice.
IMG_1342.jpg

recent inside shots..
IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

That's not so bad. You've done a good job with Nikon. Nothing wrong with getting a little help. :) Just think of all the experience your getting.

All that experiencing parading around a doggie beauty pageant :wink:

I think I might have convinced my little cousin to do it with us. She'll be handling Coke, lol!! That will be worth it!

puppynom.jpg

puppypose.jpg

puppytilt.jpg

These are the best recent shots I can get of the boy. He won't sit still for anything :lol:

8 months now :applaud:

Nikon got a first place today! (not sure why the ribbon is pink)
3244443715_8066d01d8d.jpg

Nikon's mother, Kira
3245266452_14468604be.jpg

Our training director, Warren, holding Kira. The guy on the right in the dark wash jeans is joining our club. Our initiation is wearing the sleeve and taking a few bites, so Nikon the left is giving him some pointers before Warren releases Kira, hehe.
3245266646_9b125d97b7.jpg

Nikon reuniting with his twin sister, Billie
3245265872_9fbb459b26.jpg

"C" puppies Caisson and Cadence
3245265624_b3d3813172.jpg

3244438749_ab8b6c44d8.jpg

Nikon head shot. I covered my sofa with that red throw blanket now that Nikon thinks jumping on and off is the best game ever. He makes his ball all wet and slobbery, hops on the sofa, plops the wet ball in my lap, and then I instinctively say "gross!" and throw it away, he leaps off to fetch it....and so on.
3244438445_8ea0ed9da1.jpg

Our training director, Warren, holding Kira. The guy on the right in the dark wash jeans is joining our club. Our initiation is wearing the sleeve and taking a few bites, so Nikon the left is giving him some pointers before Warren releases Kira, hehe.
3245266646_9b125d97b7.jpg

Is that Nikon giving pointers or is Nick giving pointers????

Gracie's day at the park today.. It was finally nice today made it to the mid 50s.. She had a blast meeting all the other dogs and people that passed us by.

Hubby and Gracie
IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

Me and Gracie
IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

Gracie has the sweetest face. She's a beautiful dog.

thank you.. I love that face of hers. She quite popular today at the park pretty much everyone we walked by stopped to pet her and she just jumped up with excitement everytime. She had a blast. We must of walked about 2 miles total and when we got home I gave her a bath cuz she got quite wet and smelly from the slush and stuff. After that she pretty much passed out the rest of the afternoon and is out even now..lol

I got one for Nikon too. They work well on Coke, Nikon not as much. He hates any sort of restraint and since this harness needs to be fitted TIGHT he hates wearing it. I still use it sometimes and when I put it on he pouts and his ears go back, lol.

3123929118_279882d7e9.jpg

I got one for Nikon too. They work well on Coke, Nikon not as much. He hates any sort of restraint and since this harness needs to be fitted TIGHT he hates wearing it. I still use it sometimes and when I put it on he pouts and his ears go back, lol.

3123929118_279882d7e9.jpg

friggin hilarious.. it's written all over his face.. did ya throw a snow ball at his face? :giggle:
Gracie doesn't mind it all as of yet.

OMG! Nikon cuteness overload. My first dog was a german shepard too. He died when he was 13 years old. Seeing all these Nikon pictures makes me want to adopt another gs, but I'm moving to an apartment.

OMG! Nikon cuteness overload. My first dog was a german shepard too. He died when he was 13 years old. Seeing all these Nikon pictures makes me want to adopt another gs, but I'm moving to an apartment.

They can be in apartments as long as they are properly exercised and trained! My house is the size of some apartments and we have 3 large dogs. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom