For Cat Lovers Only XVIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
529400_438979182791829_1228020698_n.jpg

Great nip party photo! It's so much fun to see how the cats react!

I have catnip growing alongside my deck and also in pots on the deck and I have a couple of neighbourhood cats who come around to get their nip fix. They always look really happy! Of course my cats always have a great supply of nip. I think they are well and truly hooked. :)

I must be the only cat owner with a cat that has never cared for nip. :lol: we had a plant a while back in the yard, our old cat used to roll around in it like a mad mofo, but Miep never looked at it. Then we bought a potted one a few years ago.. she chewed on it a bit, then never went to it again. She also chews on any long leaved plant here, and bamboo is her favourite(had to stop growing it in my bedroom as she kept eating it and barfing).

I was watching this video earlier of Oskar the blind cat and I knew Wesley would totally be into it since he loves to watch TV. Oskar is so precious. :heart: I love his owners simply for taking in a cat with a disability.

Oskar the Blind Kitten and His First Toys - YouTube

I had my computer on the arm of my couch and this is Wes watching Oskar. We watched it twice and he loved it :) I tried to get him to watch a different video of Oskar but he saw a bird outside and it was all over from there. Back to protecting the house. He so handsome :kiss:
e6c2b3e2.jpg

More kittens from the shelter

480984_3927559304091_1423750663_n.jpg
531314_3927562344167_1129571893_n.jpg

This little girl didn't have a name, but she looked exactly like my old kitty Angel, down to her brown-tabby-striped tummy. She got re-adopted by the person who gave her to the shelter.

528016_3927544343717_1152230271_n.jpg

This is Jazz, he and a little Siamese kitten, Taz, got adopted by a kid I know who also hangs out at the radio station.

558339_3988276061972_1012437973_n.jpg

Taz, Sammy, and Mittens all sitting on me

282649_3988272781890_1840027189_n.jpg

Jazz says farewell

And this little baby is the only one left now, he's Taz's brother. All the others got adopted, which is great (I miss them!)

205262_3988241461107_843581786_n.jpg

This week, this little kitty was sick :( he hasn't been using the litterbox and his tummy's bloated. I hope he's gonna get better.

Such cute kitties Katie. Thanks for posting. It is wonderful that you volunteer your time there! :up:

I was watching this video earlier of Oskar the blind cat and I knew Wesley would totally be into it since he loves to watch TV. Oskar is so precious. :heart: I love his owners simply for taking in a cat with a disability.

Oskar the Blind Kitten and His First Toys - YouTube

I had my computer on the arm of my couch and this is Wes watching Oskar. We watched it twice and he loved it :) I tried to get him to watch a different video of Oskar but he saw a bird outside and it was all over from there. Back to protecting the house. He so handsome :kiss:
e6c2b3e2.jpg

Oskar is great! :yes: That's cute that Wesley likes to watch him too :cute:

Those shelter kitties are so cute. I hope the last one gets better soon :hug:

Mum and I went to the local cat show today. My favourite was a Maine Coon cat who was probably the hugest cat I've ever seen in real life. Seriously, it was as if someone took a normal cat and magnified it like five times :ohmy::love:

Bronwyn looks like she's thinking, "I wish she'd get that camera out of my face." Finnula looks like she's thinking, "Hmmm . . . I wonder if I can reach that light pull-chain . . . ."

BronwynFinnula072012.jpg

We're thinking about adopting a third kitten. We really want to, since our cats are only two years old and if we put it off another year it might not adjust as well.

I've been trying to resist and wait until fall, but it's not working, ahhh!

^ That is magical!

I would like to ask all of y'all for some good healing vibes and prayers for our big gold boy Fergus. He hadn't eaten or had anything to drink for almost two days, although he seemed almost "normal" otherwise. Instead of waiting until tomorrow to take him
to his regular vet, we took him to the Animal Emergency Services at the Small Animal Clinic at the university. His vitals looked good, but he complained when they palpated his belly. His blood work came back within normal ranges, and his x-rays didn't show anything abnormal. He is staying overnight so they can hydrate him and hopefully get him to eat something. We'll miss our big boy tonight, hope that they'll be able to diagnose the problem, and that we'll be able to bring him home tomorrow. ♥

Back
Top Bottom