For Cat Lovers Only XVIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bronwyn:

Bronwyn030912-2.jpg

Finnula (we pronounce it finn-NOO-lah):

Finnula030912.jpg

Finnula and Bronwyn snuggling: :love:

FinnulaBronwynSnuggle091112.jpg

We hadn't been able to get any pictures of them together, so MrPurrl went outside and took the last one through the window. :D Tomorrow we hope to begin the process of gradually introducing them to Callie and Fergus.

Great pics Ms Purrl!
Beginning a really plush life for them (and more servitude to cats for you! ;) )!

Hi all. Haven't been around for awhile but between the economy, job hunting, and looking for a more reasonable place to live - it's been crazy, to say the least.
I'm moving next week and have to leave my beloved Lovey with my neighbor's next door.
Even though I know they love her and she love's them - it's killing me.
I get to take my other 2 cats, Bela and Jack, with me but I'm already grieving over Lovey. I'm moving in with friend's who already have a cat, 2 dogs and a cockatoo bird, so I feel lucky to be able to bring 2 of my cats. My hope is that things will turn around soon and I can get Lovey back with me. I know in the meantime she will be fine. It's just that I'm not fine.
She's laying on a stack of boxes right beside me. I just want to pack her up and sneak her in. :sad:

Awww is this the cat that lost her paw? :hug:

Ms Purrl those babies are adorable :cute:

DSC_0053-1.jpg

This is Dax she turned 15 years old today.

When I was in college, my two roommates and I adopted Dax. She was only a week old at the time. Born as a part of a large litter, the mother cat's owner's could not keep all the kittens so we took in this one and named her Dax.

she's a Calico.

After graduation as we all went our seperate ways, my one roomate got custody of Dax and she's with her to this day. She lives about 4 hours away from me so when we get together every now and then, I still get to hang out with my first cat.

my friend has since taken in another cat named Kes. so Dax has a companion even though Kes is probably the most unfriendliest cat I have ever met.

we did introduce Keto to Dax and Kes and that didn't go so well. He took over their house and the two female cats were in a really bad mood all weekend.

DSC_0044.jpg

Loving all the kitty pictures! :love: We took Bronwyn and Finnula to the vet this past Wednesday to have their incisions checked and because Bronwyn has a discharge from her left eye that we'd even noticed over the months they were still outside. The vet said it was conjunctivitis, and she may even have been born with it. So we have antibiotic drops to give her by mouth twice a day (banana flavored--what's up with that?), and ointment to put in her eye twice a day for a week. Poor little thing! She's so little, and she doesn't understand. :sad: So they all still sequestered in their little room until her eye clears up, before we can start introducing them to Callie and Fergus, in case it might be something contagious. However, Finnula shows no signs of it. They are so sweet! :cute:

Loving all the kitty pictures! :love: We took Bronwyn and Finnula to the vet this past Wednesday to have their incisions checked and because Bronwyn has a discharge from her left eye that we'd even noticed over the months they were still outside. The vet said it was conjunctivitis, and she may even have been born with it. So we have antibiotic drops to give her by mouth twice a day (banana flavored--what's up with that?), and ointment to put in her eye twice a day for a week. Poor little thing! She's so little, and she doesn't understand. :sad: So they all still sequestered in their little room until her eye clears up, before we can start introducing them to Callie and Fergus, in case it might be something contagious. However, Finnula shows no signs of it. They are so sweet! :cute:

poor little thing :(

post lots more pictures please! :D

Yeah, I need to take some more pictures, especially when they are playing with their catnip miss, wiffle balls, and--best of all--a shoestring! Finnula gets "crazy eyes" when she plays. :cute: We're still giving Bronwyn her meds twice daily and will be through on Wednesday. Her eye is much cleared up! They are both purr machines. :love:

Yeah, I need to take some more pictures, especially when they are playing with their catnip miss, wiffle balls, and--best of all--a shoestring! Finnula gets "crazy eyes" when she plays. :cute: We're still giving Bronwyn her meds twice daily and will be through on Wednesday. Her eye is much cleared up! They are both purr machines. :love:

Good to hear she's doing better :up:

So, I will be leaving my kitties alone for 4 nights soon. I have a friend who will be checking on them daily, and I will have extra food, water and litter boxes. I still feel guilty. I was going to do a pet hotel, but the cages there are just so small. :|

Dont feel guilty. I'd feel WAY more guilty taking them to a pet hotel. Home is always the best place for them!

So, I will be leaving my kitties alone for 4 nights soon. I have a friend who will be checking on them daily, and I will have extra food, water and litter boxes. I still feel guilty. I was going to do a pet hotel, but the cages there are just so small. :|

they will be fine.. don't feel bad. cats are so much better at home. I have left my kitties for a couple days or more and they were just fine. I totally understand.

we love our furkids.. :heart:

DSC_0053-1.jpg

This is Dax she turned 15 years old today.

When I was in college, my two roommates and I adopted Dax. She was only a week old at the time. Born as a part of a large litter, the mother cat's owner's could not keep all the kittens so we took in this one and named her Dax.

she's a Calico.

After graduation as we all went our seperate ways, my one roomate got custody of Dax and she's with her to this day. She lives about 4 hours away from me so when we get together every now and then, I still get to hang out with my first cat.

my friend has since taken in another cat named Kes. so Dax has a companion even though Kes is probably the most unfriendliest cat I have ever met.

we did introduce Keto to Dax and Kes and that didn't go so well. He took over their house and the two female cats were in a really bad mood all weekend.

DSC_0044.jpg

Dax and Kes :hmm: DS9 fan perhaps? :up:

Super cute pics. Glad that Dax found a good home after college with your friend.

Bronwyn and Finnula on March 21, 2012--we figure they are about six months old, because the first time we saw them was October 16, 2011, when the feral calico Mama Kitty we've been feeding in the back yard proudly led them out from under the shed for the first time.

BronwynFinnula032112.jpg

Back
Top Bottom