For Cat Lovers Only XVIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay!! :cute:

24c46dfc.jpg

Your friends suck, Cobbler. Molly looks so much like Sheldon, it's kind of scary.

Ms The Edge, they are so cute!!

MrPurrl and I decided to adopt two of the three kittens that were born under the shed in our backyard last September. (We don't know what ever happened to the third one. :sad:) We captured them Tuesday morning and took them to the vet--first test was for FIV, which thankfully came back negative, so they proceeded with shots, de-worming, de-flea-ing, and spaying--they both turned out to be female. (We'd been calling the one we thought might be male Rambo, and the other one Shy.) We brought them home today and sequestered them in the back bedroom so they can heal from their surrrrrgery and gradually be introduced to our two resident cats, Callie and Fergus. They are so sweet and cute! :cute: We named them Bronwyn and Finnula.

MrPurrl and I decided to adopt two of the three kittens that were born under the shed in our backyard last September. (We don't know what ever happened to the third one. :sad:) We captured them Tuesday morning and took them to the vet--first test was for FIV, which thankfully came back negative, so they proceeded with shots, de-worming, de-flea-ing, and spaying--they both turned out to be female. (We'd been calling the one we thought might be male Rambo, and the other one Shy.) We brought them home today and sequestered them in the back bedroom so they can heal from their surrrrrgery and gradually be introduced to our two resident cats, Callie and Fergus. They are so sweet and cute! :cute: We named them Bronwyn and Finnula.

oh wow you've got a full house now! I can't believe you did all of that this with how sick you've both been. I'm glad to hear you're giving them a good home. Post pictures! Sad about the 3rd kitty.....hopefully he ran away and was taken in by a loving home. Where's the mama cat?

I want another one :grumpy:

Yay! I'm so happy for your new kitties MsPurrl (and for you, of course)! They are beautiful!

Ms The Edge -- oh they are adorable!

We hadn't seen Mama Kitty for a couple of weeks, since the day we saw her being "courted" by two of the neighborhood boys one morning. But we did see her crossing the street when we were bringing the sisters home this afternoon. She's a sweet mama kitty, and I'll be she's knocked up again already. :sad: Sure wish we could take her, too.

Yeah, arw, the timing wasn't so good; but we decided if we were gonna do it, we had to do it now! Hopefully Callie and Fergus will adapt to the newbies all right.

:applaud: Yay!

I hope everything works out with Fergus and Callie with the new additions. I'm sure it will :up:

Ms The Edge, what did you name the kitties?

The girl (on the far left of the basket) is Grace, but I'm not totally sure about the boys yet!

I thought when we got BonoCat fixed it meant no more kittens, but nope! Ally went out on an adventure and came back knocked up.

:applaud:

Here's what's new (well, new-ish) at my house!

419218_10150726355623665_501608664_11186361_1408112054_n.jpg

:love:

:love: :love: :love:

Glad to hear you took them in. Hope everyone gets along well!

Molly :giggle:

Sheldon hasn't messed with the toilet paper yet, but more often than not when we come home, he meows at us while he's sitting on the edge of the bowl, poking his head around the doorframe.

Hi all. Haven't been around for awhile but between the economy, job hunting, and looking for a more reasonable place to live - it's been crazy, to say the least.
I'm moving next week and have to leave my beloved Lovey with my neighbor's next door.
Even though I know they love her and she love's them - it's killing me.
I get to take my other 2 cats, Bela and Jack, with me but I'm already grieving over Lovey. I'm moving in with friend's who already have a cat, 2 dogs and a cockatoo bird, so I feel lucky to be able to bring 2 of my cats. My hope is that things will turn around soon and I can get Lovey back with me. I know in the meantime she will be fine. It's just that I'm not fine.
She's laying on a stack of boxes right beside me. I just want to pack her up and sneak her in. :sad:

sue4u2 -- :hug:
I hope you are able to get Lovey back with you soon, too.
When I moved several years ago I had to leave a couple of my cats and my three horse behind, too. I felt they were with good people who would love and care for them, but it was still really hard.

Back
Top Bottom