For Cat Lovers Only XVIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The weight really depends on what kind of cat it is I guess. Miep is a British shorthair, she's 4kg tops, that's 8.8 pounds according to google calc. :lol: But I can imagine that a lot of other breeds are much heavier.

VQm3J.jpg

I'm not sure how much Sheldon weighs. I know he's grown since we got him. :shrug:

Thanks! Its taken 3+ years of practice. Boomer flies around a lot more than Oreo. I can tell he's getting ready to jump when he stares intently at his destination, gets positioned, and then flinches. Once this happens if i have the camera ready i take the picture as soon as he flinches and that usually ends up with capturing him "in flight".

:D

One of our local SPCA's had a box left outside their door on Dec.30. It was duct taped shut. Inside they found two cats. A very large one and a smaller one. Since then, they have weighed him and called him 'Tiny'. First weigh in put him at 30.2lbs. The local media have put up a page so we can watch his progress. He's already lost some weight. Tiny Weight Loss Challenge | Feature | CBC New Brunswick

mi-nb-tiny-cat2-250.jpg

good lord. but wow, a pound in a month is what cats should lose. dude weighs 30 pounds. it's amazing how much quicker cats can safely lose weight than humans. i'm jealous. :tongue:

One of our local SPCA's had a box left outside their door on Dec.30. It was duct taped shut. Inside they found two cats. A very large one and a smaller one. Since then, they have weighed him and called him 'Tiny'. First weigh in put him at 30.2lbs. The local media have put up a page so we can watch his progress. He's already lost some weight. Tiny Weight Loss Challenge | Feature | CBC New Brunswick

mi-nb-tiny-cat2-250.jpg

Whoa--that is one big cat!! :heart:

mi-nb-tiny-cat2-250.jpg

:lol: Holy crap! That's one huge cat!

I'm in trouble. Sheldon has discovered he can reach the kitchen counter without having to jump up onto it. I predict a lot of spills in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom