For Cat Lovers Only XVIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart:

IMG_5767.jpg

GORGEOUS!:love:

i need to get a pic of Nochi.. She does this thing where when she is laying somewhere whether it be a perch, floor or cat tree.. She stretches straight out one front leg with the other curled under her body.. it's so cute.

my little Wesley is 3 years old today! Well sort of....some kind soul brought him to my local humane society on May 10, 2010. The HS put his birthday as May 10, 2009 but my vet thinks he was more than likely born in August 2009 due to his size when I got him. But for obvious reasons :bono: I like May 10!

Anyways....here's my big 3 year old boy on his special day :heart: In 3 weeks it will be 2 whole years since I found him at the HS. I cannot imagine a day without this little goofball!

41e3fa28.jpg

2d3dd67a.jpg

treats, more of his absolute favorite balls in the world so he can keep on playing soccer, and a new frosty the snowman because he can't get enough of the one he got a few months ago
13a8084e.jpg

so tired from all of the excitement!
ec5d27ff.jpg

Got Sheldon a new scratching post and sprinkled some catnip on it. He ate the catnip (wtf?), then was so stoned, he was standing on his head a few times while he was rubbing himself on the post. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

my brother was in the hospital for a week so he came to my house today to rest up. Wesley must have known because he's not a lap cat at all....but he was today. Brother sent me these while I was at work and I went around showing everyone the pics like a huge dorkproud mama. I got a few :coocoo: looks but I don't care because he's too cute for words. My brother said he stayed like this for a while too. :cute:

56c8274f.jpg

23c3e3f6.jpg

I really think my brother just wanted to spend the day with Wesley because all he did was sit on the couch on our porch all day. It's nothing special there. Small couch, very tiny TV, view of the pond is behind the couch....but super cute kitty that loves to hang out in that room and lay in the afternoon sun everyday so I think the patient was just looking for a little buddy to keep him company while he read his book.

My cats are making progress with my dog. I got the dog in January and they're still not quite sure what to make of him. Now they can actually sit a few feet away from him without hissing/caring. Progress!

I strongly believe that a pets affection is the best medicine that money can never buy.

You give your cats money in exchange for affection? I give mine dehydrated chicken.

my brother is here again today. I just got home and witnessed Dr Wesley at work. He was laying in my brother's lap, purring away and slowly thumping his tail. He never does that for me. If I try to put him in my lap he'll jump off and then give himself a bath. :grumpy: But I'm really happy he's being so sweet with my brother.

my brother is here again today. I just got home and witnessed Dr Wesley at work. He was laying in my brother's lap, purring away and slowly thumping his tail. He never does that for me. If I try to put him in my lap he'll jump off and then give himself a bath. :grumpy: But I'm really happy he's being so sweet with my brother.

I love that! :love:

My cats are making progress with my dog. I got the dog in January and they're still not quite sure what to make of him. Now they can actually sit a few feet away from him without hissing/caring. Progress!

You give your cats money in exchange for affection? I give mine dehydrated chicken.

:hmm: I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say but, hell if money works I'd get him his own bank account !!:D

I really think my brother just wanted to spend the day with Wesley because all he did was sit on the couch on our porch all day. It's nothing special there. Small couch, very tiny TV, view of the pond is behind the couch....but super cute kitty that loves to hang out in that room and lay in the afternoon sun everyday so I think the patient was just looking for a little buddy to keep him company while he read his book.

Aw that's cute! They really do know when something's up and you need a cuddle. :D And they get pet too, so it's a win/win situation.

Wally does the same thing. Not much of a lap cat, but if someone in the house is really sick, he'll lay with them all day.

I'm glad your brother is home and feeling better with Dr. Wesley.

Back
Top Bottom