Flat Tax Rant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Guys, as you probably know, I'm attempting to launch a sure-fire hit band with Alan Jamison (although he'll be fired soon), called The Pricks.

I'm hoping our first hit single will really take us over the top, so to speak, and into the no-man's land of mid level chart sales.

As I tuck my shirt back in
What happened
for a minute there I was
in the zone
my masters must be
pleased with me
and the flat tax rant
delivered to an institute
of admiring colleagues
salad bowls, necklaces, fine china
flat tax rant on the back of a
semen stained napkin
flat tax rant
dead dog rebound
acidic spew in your mouth

can't taste a thing
flat tax rant!!!

grossly enlarged prostate
admiring colleagues
piss in my jocks
can't taste a thing
and the sky is bluer than toilet cakes
yeah the convention
really dug the flat tax rant
it was quite a major event

yeah well, vanilla ice has a lot to apologise for.

we on the other hand, have all our crimes ahead of us!

Booyah!

i can't think of another band that has hyped itself up so much, made so many name changes and released less than the pricks.

can you at least give us some album art? single details? anything else?

i can't think of another band that has hyped itself up so much, made so many name changes and released less than the pricks.

can you at least give us some album art? single details? anything else?

i agree, im starting to see a trend with this band. Big announcement, single/album/tour hype, and then nothing. It's all been premature ejaculation, which is kind of odd coming from a bunch of pricks.

Thing is, with all of their "material" its hard to post anything anymore with fear of plagarizing their work. It's like they own certain words and phrases like "semen stained napkin" and "piss in my jocks". For fucks' sake, gang, i will never be able to get stoned and come in here and ramble on about "the sky (being) bluer than toilet cakes" without people saying i have prick-envy. :rolleyes: ( :doh: )

i agree, im starting to see a trend with this band. Big announcement, single/album/tour hype, and then nothing. It's all been premature ejaculation, which is kind of odd coming from a bunch of pricks.

Thing is, with all of their "material" its hard to post anything anymore with fear of plagarizing their work. It's like they own certain words and phrases like "semen stained napkin" and "piss in my jocks". For fucks' sake, gang, i will never be able to get stoned and come in here and ramble on about "the sky (being) bluer than toilet cakes" without people saying i have prick-envy. :rolleyes: ( :doh: )

:hmm:

for fuck's sake Financeguy, quit scratching yer chin it's not that hard to swallow. Pull up a chair and join me for a pint, before they shut this shithouse down :sexywink: :hug:

See, there you go again. A barstool only works if it has four legs. Saw one off and the whole house of cards comes crashing down and humpty dumpty is in pieces too. The future needs a good handjob, Financeguy. Embrace the future or the future's gonna embrace you, hehe, yeah.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom