favorite places to shop online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha I buy everything online. really everything. I just don't have the time to go shopping or the shops already closed when I could go. And I hate it when it is so crowded.:crack:

haha I buy everything online. really everything. I just don't have the time to go shopping or the shops already closed when I could go. And I hate it when it is so crowded.:crack:

wow, that's amazing. i've heard there are people who do all their purchasing online, but i kinda never thought it was literal.

i buy nothing online.

Most of the stuff I buy I cannot get in a store (specific photography items, custom dog training gear...) or it's clothing that I could not find in the store, hence I buy it online.

I use Amazon a lot for one-off things or for better deals than in the store, dog items I get from Bridgeport Equipment - Homepage, Schutzhund Equipment | Gappay | Frabo | Tri-Tronics | CPN K9 Nutrition, or Police K9 Equipment - ELITE K-9, CANINE, WORKING DOG, MILITARY, POLICE, EQUIPMENT, OFFICER, TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL, PROTECTION, GUARD DOGS, GERMAN SHEPHERDS, SCHUTZHUNDK9, Canines, Police Dogs, Police Canines, Police K9, Narcotic Dogs, Narcotic Canin, camera stuff from B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids | Gap for clothes not at the mall, www.llbean.com for good quality outdoor clothes....

er, sorry Interference added all those words on the links

With a few exceptions, I can't buy clothing or shoes online. I have to try everything on first, regardless of what size something is marked (this is due to my apparent freakish proportions :ohmy:). And I don't like the hassle of order something, just to turn around & ship it back, so I'm kind of stuck with the sticks & bricks route.

When I do buy online it's generally from either e-Bay or Zappos. :up:

With a few exceptions, I can't buy clothing or shoes online. I have to try everything on first, regardless of what size something is marked (this is due to my apparent freakish proportions :ohmy:). And I don't like the hassle of order something, just to turn around & ship it back, so I'm kind of stuck with the sticks & bricks route.

Same here. :up: The only things I buy online are from Amazon or Ticketmaster. I don't like using credit cards, so I prefer to get things from the physical stores.

Back
Top Bottom