Face Recognition Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

indra

ONE love, blood, life
Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 62.
In other words, you got 86% correct.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On our previous version of this test, the average person with normal face recognition was able to recognize about 80% of the faces. If you correctly identified less than 65% of the faces, this may indicate face recognition difficulties.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I figured I was about average at this. I'd like to know if the ones I missed were the ones I had the most trouble deciding which it was, or if they were ones I thought for sure I had correct.

Take the test

97%

I wonder if this has something to with living in Asia for the last four years. Not having the Western visual variations of hair, eye, and skin color to rely on, I've developed my ability to distinguish facial features. Interesting.

Now if they would connect facial recognition with names, I would surely fail.

My friend and I were on a kick discussing face blindness a couple months ago, and came across this, there's one with digital faces and one with celebrities, we took the celeb one and we decided to flub it on purpose by listing someone strangely linked with the person that actually showed up, we actually knew all of them except Tony Blair (who we used as our fake answer for George W. Bush)... it comes down to the fact that after Michael Sheen played Tony Blair in 3 movies, I think of his face when I hear Blair's name, as an American I've seen Sheen far more than Blair.

The silly thing is, instead of indicating whether you got the answer right or wrong, it asks you if you did once it shows the solution, so despite getting all of the answers 'wrong', we still scored 100%.

Managed 75%. :lol:

Could've done better, but in the state I'm in the result was satisfying.

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 66.
In other words, you got 92% correct.

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 59.
In other words, you got 82% correct.

This was unexpected.

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 70.
In other words, you got 97% correct.

:shrug:

I've never been good at recognizing people...

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 51.
In other words, you got 71% correct.

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 59.
In other words, you got 82% correct.

^^^Rick, that is pretty scary....! But I guess I'd want you around if I were to be abducted so you could give the police an accurate description of my kidnapper... :| sorry, I was just reading up on the tragic story of Morgan Harrington who went missing after a Metallica concert... it just hit close to home since I usually never thought twice about going to/from a concert on my own...

lol :lol:

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 66.
In other words, you got 92% correct.
:dancing:

This test made me feel as if I'd been kidnapped :crack:

Results

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 63.
In other words, you got 88% correct.

On our previous version of this test, the average person with normal face recognition was able to recognize about 80% of the faces. If you correctly identified less than 65% of the faces, this may indicate face recognition difficulties.

Back
Top Bottom