F*ing addictive word game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
661!!!!! braize for 140 points as my 4th word (only a multiplier 1.3, but i couldn't hold it any longer), and lots of k's towards the end. it was glorious. now i'm going to bed satisfied.

661!!!!! braize for 140 points as my 4th word (only a multiplier 1.3, but i couldn't hold it any longer), and lots of k's towards the end. it was glorious. now i'm going to bed satisfied.

Did you get the wicked-wango card?

YOU'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!!

^help playing game anyone :(
the letters should be appearing on the screen. see the text box? type words from those letters into the box and hit enter for points. if the letter on the left starts going red, you're about to lose it (and some points).

Braize...nice!

After playing three or four times I was freaking out a little but now that I've had a break...

hmm, i open it and a dialogue box pops up straight away saying "Stack overflow at line 158"

No box or anything at all. just a white page with some writing about how its a test version

Did you get the wicked-wango card?

YOU'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!!

:lmao:

hmm, i open it and a dialogue box pops up straight away saying "Stack overflow at line 158"

No box or anything at all. just a white page with some writing about how its a test version

I get the same thing with Internet Explorer. I'm afraid to go there, as I will never get any work done. I'm already a Word Twist addict on Facebook :shifty: :shh:

Damn. Good find, Varitek. Shit is addicting. My highest so far is something like 550. It reminds of that game Text Twist. Anyone play that? It's awesome.

Damn. Good find, Varitek. Shit is addicting. My highest so far is something like 550. It reminds of that game Text Twist. Anyone play that? It's awesome.
yeah, it has similarities to text twist, which i love. gonna have to crack and buy that one for my ipod if it's available at some point.

as for the strings of vowels and consonants, it's just in beta or whatever and the author says on the metafilter page s/he is gonna protect against that. in the mean time, loo, eel, ere, see, etc are your friends. But they do require 1 consonant. :(

This kinda slows me down cause it makes me think more, but

a e
s

i o
l n r s t

u
c d

g m p

b h

y

f k

w

v

x z

i got an 853 on game 600. basically i noticed you can replay games if you click on the number, and 600 is full of really good letters, so i played it about 8 times trying to get the best score i could. new way of approaching the game :shrug:

and yeah, the letter point values slow me down. oops.

Back
Top Bottom