everybody's just so fucking happy these days, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
laughter floods the streets
hysterics are commonplace
everyone's face red as a rose

it's like noone can even get a breather
it's non-stop, 24/7.

here, noone has ever quit their job and everyone's been married at least five times - to the same person, and only so often as a result of everyone wanting to celebrate the occassion over and over again.

women take off their clothes for you upon request, and crime only exists because the wealthy feel sorry for the lesser-haves.

noones poor anymore, guys.

a quick read-through of my favourite message boards show i'm not alone. from sea to shining sea, everyone's just so FUCKING HAPPY.

and the medicine man here 24/7
you can get it fast in armageddon
everyone on their way to heaven
slowly

that it all gets better when life is straight
it's bigger than you
the Welfare State
we'll keep singing, "it's not too late...

for you"

rolling on the floor with laughter, happiness, and a limitless chequing account,

~nilra

I'm sorry to differ, but at the moment I am only moderately happy. I wouldn't say my face is red and pulsating with burst veins 24/7, except perhaps as a consequence of bowel-shaking rage.

But in general, yes, people do seem to be pretty happy nowadays. I mean, I guess it's true. It seems to be true. WHat about those traders on Wall Street? They sure look pretty fly for white guys.

I'm sorry to differ, but at the moment I am only moderately happy. I wouldn't say my face is red and pulsating with burst veins 24/7, except perhaps as a consequence of bowel-shaking rage.

Is that perhaps because of the cocaine you're taking to keep your cholestrol at bay??

im only happy when it rains

to be specific, when it rains the blood of others...
sure, i like my own blood in the mix from time to time

For im a big enough guy/gal that i can appreciate a fair fight

So long as im on top, the victor towering over my victim as they slowly bleed out. Slowly and painfully.

Sometimes i will peel away their skin from their fingers to their elbows and roll it into a cigarette, then i will take a drag just so they can inhale the second hand smoke. Question, is it really second hand smoke in this instance?

Or other times i will replace one of their lungs with a used colonoscophy bag, just to see their reaction when i tell them "see, i told you you were full of :censored: !"

Kieran, do you remember that time we killed two stones with one bird? Those were the days!!!

What about the time i pushed the old lady down the stairs, i mean, she was going to die anyway right?

And lets not forget the time i took over the zoo and fed random children to the wild animals, that was fun. I thought the tiger would never finish off that teenage girl. LOL.

Mrs. Garrison, you are off topic because none of what you've said so far makes the good people of the Lemonade Stand happy with red noses and busting veins!

Back
Top Bottom