Even Funnier Things From The Internet Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris_hansen.gif

I will refrain from expressing nonfunny sentiments in the funny internet thread.....

You guys just need to learn how funny is created on the internet.

All internet funny originates from 4chan (don't go there).

It then is posted to Reddit.com

Then it makes its way to sites used by less-smart people: Digg.com, CollegeHumor.com, etc.

Eventually soccer Moms and sheltered white college kids getting social science degrees find out about the funny on sites like this one.

Here is some more recent funny:

wWFju.jpg

Have a nice day.

Did Canadians just nerd troll this thread? And imply that 4chan (or more specifically, /b/) is filled with smart people? Or that it's somehow cooler to be sheltered in their more physical way than a college student?

Maybe he's right. Let's stop posting stuff

Saying /b/tards have Asperger's Syndrome is an insult to Asperger's Syndrome. Not people who have it, the condition itself. :hmm: No. Wait. /b/tards don't get humor, Aspies don't get humor. I see the connection now. Carry on.

My brother has autism. Trying to make a joke instead of getting offended. Apologies if it's lame.

Pedobear is "recent funny"?

I think he was mocking us

Pedobear is "funny"?

Many moons ago

Saying /b/tards have Asperger's Syndrome is an insult to Asperger's Syndrome. Not people who have it, the condition itself. :hmm: No. Wait. /b/tards don't get humor, Aspies don't get humor. I see the connection now. Carry on.

My brother has autism. Trying to make a joke instead of getting offended. Apologies if it's lame.

assburgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom