Even Funnier Things From The Internet Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but some stars are dead by the time you see the light from them, no?

Yeah, the joke was a fair joke (although on average I'd imagine most stars that you see are probably still burning given the fact that a star's life is billions of years, and most visible stars are hundreds to thousands of light years away.

#nerd I'm really doing a good job at brutally murdering this joke.

I'm probably the biggest astrophysics nerd on the site and even I had the decency to let the joke stand. :wink:

sp32-20090318-185634.jpg

Get everyone in the picture to lean like Michael Jackson in Smooth Criminal with them shoes. That'd be gold.

I'm probably the biggest astrophysics nerd on the site and even I had the decency to let the joke stand. :wink:

Battle me.

Well, just kidding. I am rich in astronomy itelf, but lack the physics in practice to be anything more than a gazer. Although I've been heavily considering an Astronomy minor that would in essence help me to become a true nerd.

Looks like Extras.

Edit: the look of WTF on Warwick Davis's face is awesome.

lazarus said:
The name of the show is on the clip. "Life's Too Short". It's Gervais & Merchant's new show. Warwick Davis is starring in it as well.

Aha. I didn't think Extras was on anymore, but this was obviously pretty recent. Didn't realize he had another show out. Good to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom