Even Funnier Things From The Internet Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on FB.

You might think this belongs in FYM, but keep reading...

I like the French, the Italian and British one. :)

I laughed, but I'd laugh even harder if you DID post it in FYM. 500 pages later...

I somehow stumbled into this earlier today, watching an old bad quality SNL clip.

I am sure this will crack nobody else up, but because Sam Rockwell is one of those actors whose comedic roles make me laugh more than they should, this killed me.

Sam Rockwell Kickin' It - YouTube

I don't know, sorry.

That's awesome.

Rockwell cracks me the fuck up for some reason. I love him in Galaxy Quest.

"I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm just "Crewman Number Six." I'm expendable. I'm the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is. I've gotta get outta here."

And also:

Guy Fleegman: I changed my mind. I wanna go back.
Sir Alexander Dane: After the fuss you made about getting left behind?
Guy Fleegman: Yeah, but that's when I thought I was the crewman that stays on the ship, and something is up there, and it kills me. But now I'm thinking I'm the guy who gets killed by some monster five minutes after we land on the planet.
Jason Nesmith: You're not gonna die on the planet, Guy.
Guy Fleegman: I'm not? Then what's my last name?
Jason Nesmith: It's, uh, uh - -I don't know.
Guy Fleegman: Nobody knows. Do you know why? Because my character isn't important enough for a last name, because I'm gonna die five minutes in.
Gwen DeMarco: Guy, you have a last name.
Guy Fleegman: DO I? DO I? For all you know, I'm "Crewman Number Six"! Mommy... mommy...

I laughed, but I'd laugh even harder if you DID post it in FYM. 500 pages later...

That's awesome.

Rockwell cracks me the fuck up for some reason. I love him in Galaxy Quest.

"I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm just "Crewman Number Six." I'm expendable. I'm the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is. I've gotta get outta here."

And also:

Guy Fleegman: I changed my mind. I wanna go back.
Sir Alexander Dane: After the fuss you made about getting left behind?
Guy Fleegman: Yeah, but that's when I thought I was the crewman that stays on the ship, and something is up there, and it kills me. But now I'm thinking I'm the guy who gets killed by some monster five minutes after we land on the planet.
Jason Nesmith: You're not gonna die on the planet, Guy.
Guy Fleegman: I'm not? Then what's my last name?
Jason Nesmith: It's, uh, uh - -I don't know.
Guy Fleegman: Nobody knows. Do you know why? Because my character isn't important enough for a last name, because I'm gonna die five minutes in.
Gwen DeMarco: Guy, you have a last name.
Guy Fleegman: DO I? DO I? For all you know, I'm "Crewman Number Six"! Mommy... mommy...

He's funny in every single second he's in Galaxy Quest. His facial expressions alone kill me, especially when he's first transported/examined aboard the ship. Unreal.

Sam+Rockwell+Galaxy+Quest.PNG

tumblr_m6k5zxN8Ej1rzxp5fo1_500.gif

bono_212 said:

I thought about it but probably would've started a funny/satire thread - which FYM could probably use. :hmm:

What's the 500 pages?

I am not surprised that the guy who goes out in public dressed as a donkey might think so.

That Cobbler went out of his way to buy a jackass suit might be one of the greatest moments of the internet for me.

I love the guy, but that's funny as fuck.

In that case, it was best that I posted that here instead.

And this is appropriate for this thread

tumblr_ml3ji8wMLu1qzrblzo1_1280.jpg

Sadly, I think I know what most of them are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom