Even Funnier Things From The Internet Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuckled at this

527202_10150984991460785_322115356_n.jpg

I'm really bugged by this, actually. First off, they're 12/13, I'm not shocked that they haven't had every sex question they might have answered. Second of all, I think it's pretty shitty of the teacher to give them this anonymous question line and then she abuses their trust by laughing at them online.

Sorry to ruin the Even funnier thread, I'll see myself out.

I'm really bugged by this, actually. First off, they're 12/13, I'm not shocked that they haven't had every sex question they might have answered. Second of all, I think it's pretty shitty of the teacher to give them this anonymous question line and then she abuses their trust by laughing at them online.

Sorry to ruin the Even funnier thread, I'll see myself out.

eh, i wasn't too amused by it either. and giving 12/13 year olds a place to put anonymous sex questions is giving them a green light to write whatever they think is the most fucked up thing to ask anyway. who's to say, if they're even real, that some of those kids aren't just trying to offend their teacher?

i'm leaning more towards fake, as with the "inappropriate answers from young children" multi-paged thing also on the page.

although i totally did shit like this
4fcc63d41af58.jpeg

from time to time.

on an open-ended 11th grade english paper assignment--literally, write 2 pages about absolutely anything you want--i wrote about not wanting to write a paper. and the MA standardized 10th grade history test, although being a standardized test it had essay questions, after i got irritated with some very repetitive questions, i decided i'd write my answers in russian with a "see answer to question #whatever for the translation".

eh, i wasn't too amused by it either. and giving 12/13 year olds a place to put anonymous sex questions is giving them a green light to write whatever they think is the most fucked up thing to ask anyway. who's to say, if they're even real, that some of those kids aren't just trying to offend their teacher?

i'm leaning more towards fake, as with the "inappropriate answers from young children" multi-paged thing also on the page.

although i totally did shit like this
http://static.happyplace.com/assets/images/2012/06/4fcc63d41af58.jpeg
from time to time.

on an open-ended 11th grade english paper assignment--literally, write 2 pages about absolutely anything you want--i wrote about not wanting to write a paper. and the MA standardized 10th grade history test, although being a standardized test it had essay questions, after i got irritated with some very repetitive questions, i decided i'd write my answers in russian with a "see answer to question #whatever for the translation".
Bwahaha, me too. There were times when a teacher would make photocopies of a workbook and only copy what she thought was relevant. But then the worksheets would make references to a page 27 or something and she didn't copy page 27. So I'd answer with things like "There is no Page 27," "I cannot answer that which does not seem to exist," "Do I get credit for answering these anyway?"

Teacher tried very hard not to be amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom