Epic fail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
Alright so we got a Engrish thread and I figured we could have a EPIC FAILS thread.:wink: So I'll post some to start off and then you guys can share some of your favorites. Btw I searched to check if there were any threads like this and I didn't find any so if there is one please excuse me for my fail.

69380_1677649343754_1313103345_1734504_2374645_n.jpg

Classic!
78874533-61b8-49ef-b133-b0ec89cde878.jpg

0e9ffacb-29bf-4475-ba4d-7ed545176a4b.jpg

Feel free to add WINS as well.

daniel tosh

since the entire point of that show is that he fails pretty hardcore at being funny while making fun of people for failing at life.

and i can't wait for "fail" to fall out of the general slang/vernacular/whatever you'd call it. wicked* annoying.

*that was intentional. it can die, too.

I prefer Failblog these days. It's really incredible how many idiots are out there.

Though in a way it's quite sad, too.

OMG! :lmao::lmao: At first I took a look and didn't see it!

And thank goodness that is not where we (nyc) are located! It's cold, snowy and windy eough here at times nao, without being at higher latitudes! :tsk:

Uh....that's the mid-west my friend. Some people refer to it as the Great Plains...

:)
oh, I know it's (where the label is) part of the Mid-West! I can't quite if it's Michigan or ? Wisconsin that's being labeled as NYC area!

Oh I've seen a bit of ther Great Plains myself from the "end" if you're going east to west...looking out( eastweard) on to it from up in the Black Hills of South Dakota!

:)
oh, I know it's (where the label is) part of the Mid-West! I can't quite if it's Michigan or ? Wisconsin that's being labeled as NYC area!

Oh I've seen a bit of ther Great Plains myself from the "end" if you're going east to west...looking out( eastweard) on to it from up in the Black Hills of South Dakota!

Haha, I just reread the original post again :doh: my bad, I thought you said altitudes, not latitudes. Dyslexia for the win.

Back
Top Bottom