Entertainment of the kind only Interference can provide!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that one, and it most definitely gets hilarious in the sad way.

Your spoiler was hilarious, too, for whatever tiny bit that is worth to you, Zootlesque.

Atlanta, Germany is up there, along with a few DI explosions. I also love the one where the guy threatened to beat up a crippled kid.

Cheating Hispanics/Cheating Husbands Month was a seminal month in the Interference Meme creation's history.

Cheating Hispanics/Cheating Husbands Month was a seminal month in the Interference Meme creation's history.

Lance's Mom changed things... forever. There was no going back. Speaking of which, trains hate The Dark Knight.

If I'm drinking Belgian beer it's going to be Chimay or Corsendonk or a bunch of others. Stella is allright, but it's not a top Belgian beer. But regardless, I'd go drinking with you guys. When?

Yes, you're right, it's not a top one. Speaking of which, the other day I went for lunch at a Belgian pub. To be quite frank I didn't know such a thing existed in Toronto, but I should have known, we have anything and everything.

At any rate, there were these little cards that said that a certain Belgian beer was named the number one beer in the world by some dude named Stuart Krallen or something: Delirium Tremens. It's 8% or so. My interest peaked (mainly in the high alcohol content :lol: ) I called the server back and canceled my Stella order and got the Delirium. Holy crap, it is to die for. I loved it. It has this fruity explosion thing that happens shortly after it races across the tongue. Two of these babies and I was, well, quite deliriously happy. Have you tried it?

As for the pint, you'll have to forgo your hatred for the Great White North for a sec and join us here in the T-DOT as we affectionately call it, as I don't think elfa is permitted in the US or something to that effect :wink:

/hijack

What's even more sad is that came from when The Office was still funny.

Definitely.

I'm no prude or anything, but what she said in that thread was absolutely mind boggling in its offensiveness. But you get what you pay for with a thread title like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom