Earthquake in Venezuela 5.5 Magnitude R our friends OK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
(CNN) -- An earthquake with preliminary magnitude of 5.6 struck eastern Venezuela on Friday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.

The quake's epicenter was about 25 miles from Carupano, near the Caribbean coast in northeastern Venezuela, the agency said. It was 7 miles deep.

The geological survey revised its estimates after initially reporting the quake as having a 5.7 magnitude and an epicenter slightly closer to Carupano. The revised location is about 235 miles east of the Venezuelan capital, Caracas.

There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.

Wow, so many earthquakes lately
not really. par for the course - when there's one earthquake in a region there are usually a few others in the (relatively) nearby area. this is just being so heavily reported because of how much damage was done in haiti. i'm sure most people heard about the earthquake and tsunami in samoa but not so much about the number of small earthquakes (and tsunami alerts - that was fun) the followed.

not really. par for the course - when there's one earthquake in a region there are usually a few others in the (relatively) nearby area. this is just being so heavily reported because of how much damage was done in haiti. i'm sure most people heard about the earthquake and tsunami in samoa but not so much about the number of small earthquakes (and tsunami alerts - that was fun) the followed.

I don't know much about earthquakes so thanks for the info :up:

all i know is if there are any more earthquakes, i'm finding John Cusack and staying close to him. he knows what to do.

Clearly, you guys are clueless. Everyone knows you have to find Superman, who will reverse the rotation of the earth to save everyone. :tsk:

Clearly, you guys are clueless. Everyone knows you have to find Superman, who will reverse the rotation of the earth to save everyone. :tsk:

Um...bad news...

Reeve_Christopher.jpg

...or even worse news considering the Earth-movin' Lois-savin' Superman is dead.

I change my answer. I'm going this route:

pixar-up-frame1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom