Does anyone with kids have this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lullaby Renditions of U2 :lol:

I played a couple for Jessica and she was like :scratch:

Some are more recognizable than others.

They'll think of anything these days. Too funny.

I actually received that as a gift from Mia. We played it for my daughter, but I think she's moved into her songs about Peanut Butter Jelly Time and any music involving mention of cows phase. We all go through that.

Oh no... that isn't the one that is yelling out ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE ICE CREAM CREAMY CAKE...

is it? My head wants to explode when I hear that. LOL

One of my friends bought it for me a few years ago. She told me my bday gift would be a few days late because she special ordered something for me. It wasn't exactly what I expected! It was the thought that counts and she went out of her way to buy what she thought would be a unique U2 gift for me so I was excited about that. But I really don't have a use for it. I tried to exchange it at Best Buy and was told it's no longer in their inventory so they can't take it back....even though they had 2 copies of it on their shelf. Once they sell out of it they won't be getting it back in again. I think it's still in the bag in the trunk of my car :reject: I listened to some of the songs online before I tried to exhance it and just decided it really wasn't anything I'm interested in. I guess the next person I know to have a baby will be getting it as part of their gift!

Back
Top Bottom