Do you have a talent?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty good and examining what someone is doing and finding out what they are doing wrong, lol. I'm really OCD about everything being 100% organized, efficient, concise, etc.

I used to be able to bend my left thumb all the way down to my wrist in either direction, but I think I broke my hand (going to the Dr today).

I'm double jointed in my pinky fingers.

I'm good at music and photography, and am a voracious reader. I'm getting better at running and swimming.

I have seen DMP's art, and it blows me away, he is a one-of-a-kind artist. :up:
Incredible stuff.

I have the great knack of making a meal from whatever is in the cupboard.
Whereas most would say it's bare, I can make things you would never think of from a 'bare' pantry or fridge.
I know it doesn't sound like a great talent, but it is very handy when times are tough.

Also, I can write a great story or poem in minutes.
Some of my best work was written in 15 mins or less.

I give the best massages, no doubt.

I have a great ability to communicate, and can sell a light bulb to a blind person.
(Sebastian is my best customer) :wink:

I am the very best at keeping my word.

Not much, eh. :shrug:

I can play bass, and according to my teacher it's some sort of talent. :wink:

:shifty: this means I'm good with my fingers..

I can also draw anime and manga figures easily and animals. Tho I haven't done that in ages. And sleep everywhere, like, once at a wedding when I was younger, there was a rockband playing and I was tired. I fell alseep on the table on my arms. :wink:

I don't think it's much of a talent, more a freaky fact, but my 2nd toes are as long as my pinky fingers. And I have very long slim fingers.

Lessee, what else.. I play 5 different musical instruments and(back in the day) I was really great at writing, drawing and painting. Won all sorts of awards. Haven't done any of that in years though :shrug:

Lessee, what else.. I play 5 different musical instruments and(back in the day) I was really great at writing, drawing and painting. Won all sorts of awards. Haven't done any of that in years though :shrug:

Wow, beauty and a musician and painter:drool:

I can....:uhoh:....I....I was MacDuff in the 5h grade play when we did MacBeth - I KILLED MACBETH - PWND!

:sad:

I'm a talentless .... I can't even think of a good noun to use here. :sigh:

people laugh at you and you make people laugh are almost like the same thing M I RITE? WINNAR :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom