Do you have a talent?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a good helping of musical talent.

However, I cannot tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue, so I don't have that going for me.

I can/could play a decent game of chess :hmm:
I can also go without food and sleep for a long period of time

I'm good at putting names to faces and voices to names etc.
*comes in handy when celebrity spotting in London :shifty: *

I'm also amazing on Crash Team Racing for the PS2. Jokes aside, I cannot be beaten.

I'm really good at 'trash-to-treasure' type things and seeing the potential in random found objects to be used as craft material. One of my favourite accomplishments was making a last minute door wreath from cardboard, packing foam, tape, and leftover tinsel garland. Also, if I have enough cardboard and paper, I can make anything out of paper mache.

I'm also pretty damn good at writing. In the last few years I've finished one short novel, and 20+ short stories ranging from 1-50 pages or so.

I'm good at writing. Next year, I plan to take a writer's workshop to get started on the Great American Novel!

I excel at bitchy. I'm very good at managing small children and dogs. I'm pretty flexible physically, although with age and less working out it was diminishing - I've been working at it again though and it's coming back. I'm resourceful when navigating difficult travel situations.

I have double jointed toes so I can bend them backwards.

I used to draw almost all waking hours when I was a kid. Just give me a pencil and sheet of paper and I would sketch almost anything, still or moving life. Alas, years and years of pressures of school, work and adult life have completely destroyed that hobby! :sad:

I guess I could still pick it up if I made time but music has completely taken over my brain in the meantime. :reject:

I can play bass

people say that I'm good at writing and actually I wrote a book... I'm looking a good way to release it

Back
Top Bottom