Do you have a Flickr account?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought about signing up for flickr but it was my impression that the site is for those serious about photography. Unfortunately I do not have the skills needed it seems.

really Cave? Heck, i've seen some bad pics there too so I didn't get that impression..matter of fact, i thought it was more of a cool way to host pics :)

I have a flickr account.
What I don't like is that the free accounts have a 20 MB upload limit per month.
20 MB ain't much.
I put up 12 photos without resizing them and I've already used 48% of those 20 MB.
So you can guess what I'll be doing before I put more photos up there.

Cleasai said:
I thought about signing up for flickr but it was my impression that the site is for those serious about photography. Unfortunately I do not have the skills needed it seems.

I see flickr as more of a casual site.
There are other sites that are for more serious photography like photosig.com (which I've used in the past).

Spanisheyes74 said:

'splain ..how do i do that?

go to one.org....if you have a flickr account just upload a pic and add it too the group...I think I did it right:scratch: but its easy just to go ONE and follow the instructions.

I have a flickr account.
What I don't like is that the free accounts have a 20 MB upload limit per month.
20 MB ain't much.
I put up 12 photos without resizing them and I've already used 48% of those 20 MB.
So you can guess what I'll be doing before I put more photos up there.

Yeah but the Pro upgrade is only $25/yr. I use Flickr as my "off site backup" of all my pictures (should all three of my hard drives crash or become compromised). Best $25 I've ever spent!

It's not just for professionals, but a lot of them use it which is cool. I upload EVERYTHING to my stream, good bad and ugly (some photogs will only upload their best stuff).

Flickr: Liesje_Shepherd_Dog's Photostream

My Sets are better for not wading through all my random junk that's in the stream:
Liesje_Shepherd_Dog's photosets on Flickr

I do, although I have no idea what I'm doing with it and don't use it for professional photography at all... I use it more like photobucket or something.

I've been thinking about upgrading, but I just can't justify to myself spending money on a website. (Interference excluded :shifty: )

Yeah but the Pro upgrade is only $25/yr. I use Flickr as my "off site backup" of all my pictures (should all three of my hard drives crash or become compromised). Best $25 I've ever spent!
agreed. you can just throw everything you take on the site, organize it by tagging everything, and never look at it again...until your hard drive crashes or something.

I have a free flickr account, used to have a pro when I had att. I went ahead and setup a zooomr account. Same setup as flickr but unlimited upload and you can sell you pictures for profit if your a photographer.

Back
Top Bottom