Do the ads on the top of the page change to reflect content of posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was and still am 99.9% sure that it's fake.

It's definitely fake.

Unlike this:

castro.gif

I have to tell you, I find that video really horrifying. Was the woman okay?

I've always wondered the same...it can't be real, can it? What kind of scenario would result in that event? She looks like she's looking for a pass, only there's no team, and she's wearing the wrong clothing...I'm so confused.

I've always wondered the same...it can't be real, can it? What kind of scenario would result in that event? She looks like she's looking for a pass, only there's no team, and she's wearing the wrong clothing...I'm so confused.

It's fake.

Would someone as sensitive and thoughtful as I am post that if it were real?

Well, sure, if it were real but she was unscathed and bounced back up again all laughing and smiling, but that part just wasn't in the video!

I feel like a real loon now. I don't know why I even bothered to comment - I don't care about that woman or her damn horse! :grumpy:

To answer your original question, they do, to a degree. It depends on who's paying for the keywords. Start talking about John McCain in a thread several times over, and if John McCain has paid for his ad to show up during those instances, then you'll see a John McCain ad (which is all over FYM). There was a thread here about Muslims and discrimination or whatnot, and there was an ad for a Muslim singles dating service once. However, if you have a thread about Muslims and there's nobody paying for an ad to show up in those kind of keywords, then you'll probably just get that damn ringtone ad that I hate.

I've noticed on my MySpace the ad under my sponsered links section on the main page after I log in are related to interests I've expressed and stuff, which makes sense...yet, every so often, I get one about bed wetting.

Where did THAT come from??? :mad:

lem me tell you sumfing, yeah?

if der waz doirty adverts on top of page, most men here would not reply or read the forum, therefore all women free!

:D

whatever drugs you are on, I want some...

yet, every so often, I get one about bed wetting.

Maybe the internet is trying to tell you something...

I've noticed on my MySpace the ad under my sponsered links section on the main page after I log in are related to interests I've expressed and stuff, which makes sense...yet, every so often, I get one about bed wetting.

Maybe the internet is trying to tell you something...

:lmao:

lem me tell you sumfing, yeah?

if der waz doirty adverts on top of page, most men here would not reply or read the forum, therefore all women free!

:D

Oh you silly silly Irish girl you! You think us men are that shallow? :tsk: :shifty:

lemmie tell you somfing sweetheart.

some men are so shallow, that if you dived into their souls, you would f****king hit your head on their shelf-life fast!

get me?

and it would hurt. and even more that the shallow man dont carry a f****king plaster round on them to put on your wound!

:wave::wink:

Back
Top Bottom