Date of your Blue Crack anniversary?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
December 22nd, 2005.

But didn't start posting till January 2006, was too shy to post :reject:

Now I have almost 32,000 :crack::lol:

I joined when I first moved back to Canada - Sept. 2000;
I was one of the first (or so I was told), we (active posters) were such a small community at the time - I recognize a few others from those first few months (Zoomerang96 comes to mind) but most have moved on :sigh: although some seem to make an appearance around the time of an album or tour.
Good times indeed though :up:

I first joined here under another username in October 2001. :crack:

I originally began in December 2002 under a different name, but I changed it a year later. I think the date of that was December 5th 2003.

So that makes 5+ years!

I joined when I first moved back to Canada - Sept. 2000;
I was one of the first (or so I was told), we (active posters) were such a small community at the time - I recognize a few others from those first few months (Zoomerang96 comes to mind) but most have moved on :sigh: although some seem to make an appearance around the time of an album or tour.
Good times indeed though :up:

Do you remember the purple and the cocktail glasses? :lol:

April 18, 2005. Came here after googling song meaning for UTEOTW. Almost 4 years later and a few breaks, still here. :heart: I've made friends here who I love and consider to be some of the best people I've ever met, online or off.

12/9/02 is my anniversary date - wow!

I don't remember signing up, and I don't think I spent much time here. Then in October 2004, this was the first place I came running to yell and scream about how zomg i just met Bono ... it was all downhill from there, and the rest is (my) internet history. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom